Sony Xperia X Compact with 23MP rear camera, Specification, Features, Price :- Sony has recently announced a new handset with the name Sony Xperia Compact. It will be available in three color variants: Mist Blue, Universal Black and white colors. Company is planning to roll out these handsets from the month of October. Company is yet to decide the pricing of this handset and as the date of launch will approach near, sony will eventually divulge the details regarding the pricing of the handset as well.
Talking about the specs of this handset then Sony has done a marvelous work. As its name suggests “Compact”, this handset sports just 4.6” Triluminos Display delivering screen resolution up to 1280X720p and it also packs Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
It will be powered by Hexa core processor based on Snapdragon 650 chipset and incorporates Adreno 510 as the Graphic processing Unit to enhance the graphics. It functions on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box. It entails the combination of 3GB RAM with 32GB of memory on the board which can be further expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD card slot.
It encompasses whopping 23MP of shooter at the rear that comes along with Predictive Hybrid Auto Focus that enables to one to select his subject and then eventually predicts its motion so that one can click an image in perfect motion with no scope of “blurriness”. With rear camera one gets options like Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilization, 1080p video recording. There is 5MP of shooter present at the front that is accompanied by 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording.
It also includes DSEE HX, LDAC and digital noise cancelling technique. It comprehends finger print sensors on the board along with connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type C as connectors.
It carries 2700mAh battery which comes along with Qnovo’s adaptive charging technology and it is a Single SIM Device supporting Nano SIM card.
• 4.6” Triluminos Display with corning gorilla glass protection and HD screen resolution
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa core processor
• Adreno 510 as GPU
• 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory and memory further expandable up to 256GB
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
• 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 1080p video recording
• 5MP front facing camera with 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
• DSEE HX, LDAC and digital noise cancelling technique
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type C as connectors
• 2700mAh battery capacity with Qnovo’s adaptive charging technology
• Single SIM with nano SIM card slot