Sony Xperia XA launched in India at INR 20,990 Reviews Specifications features :- Sony launched both Sony Xperia XA and Xperia X together in the month of May this year but only Xperia X was made available for sale putting hold on the availability of handset Xperia XA. Now Company has even started selling Xperia X kind Xperia XA and it can be easily purchased from faddish e-retailer Amazon at the price of INR 20,990 or $309. This handset will be available in alluring color variants like graphite black, lime Gold, Rose Gold or white. If one is not comfortable in buying the handset online then he/she can easily opt for offline option as the smart phone can be purchased from the offline stores of Sony.
Sony Xperia XA Specification
It measures 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm in dimension and weighs just 137.4grams. It sports 5” curved glasses edge to edge display offering screen resolution up to 720X1280p and 293ppi pixel density. It is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset i.e (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz). It also incorporates 700MHz Mali T860 MP2 GPU to augment the graphics design.
It entails the combination of 2GB RAM with 16GB of memory on the board which can be further expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card slot. It operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
It is a dual SIM Smart phone supporting both Nano SIMs card. Coming to its camera front then we have 13MP shooter at the rear with features like 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording etc while on the front it mounts 8MP snapper with features like Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens.
It houses 2300mAh battery capacity that comes along with Qnovo’s Adaptive charging technology. It also accommodates connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, NFC, 4G, 3G etc.
Sony Xperia XA features
• Measures 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm in dimension
• Weighs 137.4grams
• 5” IPS curved edge to edge display proffering 720X1280p screen resolution
• Runs on Octa core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset i.e (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz)
• Functions on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
• 2GB RAM mated along with 16GB ROM with memory further extended up to 200GB via MicroSD card slot
• 13MP shooter at the rear with features like 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording etc
• 8MP snapper with features like Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens.
• 2300mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive charging technology
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, NFC, 4G, 3G etc.