Super Fast Li-Fi Internet Access Uses LED Visible Light Its 100 Times Faster Than Wi-Fi : After Great Success of Wireless Data Transmission Technology Wi-Fi, a new Discovery is coming with new generation technology and scientist named it Li-Fi. Li-Fi is a wireless communication and uses visible Light communication. It is a New Age Communication and Lot faster Then Wireless Fidelity Network Wi-Fi. In Recent Condition Researchers Claims That Li-Fi is able to give Speed of 224 Gigabits Per Second. That was Tested in Lab By The Scientists and they Also believe that it is capable of Sending data Approx 1 Gigabits per Second that means 100 times faster then Wifi Networks. The New Technology is Invented by the Researcher of University of Edinburgh “Harald Hass”. The Researcher tested the New Technology in his Office and Industrial Environment.
Li-Fi Visible Light Communication Details
What is Li-Fi?
- Li-Fi is the transmission of data through illumination by taking the fibre out of fibre optics by sending data through a LED light bulb.
- The Li-Fi Network Have faster Intensity then a Human eye Reflect.
- Li-Fi is Cheaper and Faster then Wi-Fi.
How Li-Fi Works?
Li-Fi works with very simple Instructions, If the Led is ON, You Transmit a Digital 1 and If its OFF then you transmit 0. Every Light Hub can Work For Li-Fi as a Hub for Data Transmission. Li-Fi Technology Transfers Binary Informations Over Light Emissions. The new Age Technology works on Visual spectrum instead of Radio Waves, It Carry Data with the help of light Bulb.
Advantages of Li-Fi
- Li-Fi can transmit Data in the Speed of More then 10 GBPS in Other words we can Say That Li-Fi Network can Download a High Definition Movie In only 30 sec.
- Li-Fi can Easily Transmit data with Fast Speed.
- Li-Fi is Powered by LED so, It is Cost Efficient.
- Li-Fi has 10000 times more Bandwidth then Radio waves.
How To Create Li-Fi In your Device?
- Install LI-Fi Led Lighting That Suits your Device.
- Add Li-Fi Key in your Device.
- Download Li-Fi Application from Play Apps Store.
French Tech company Oledcomm is working to install Li-Fi technology in local hospitals.
Sources claimed that Li-Fi technology could be launch for consumers within the next three to four years allowing people to access internet using light bulbs in their homes.
For more updates, stay tuned with us. Be happy 🙂