UP TET 2015 Apply Online for Uttar Ptradesh Teacher Eligibility Test @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in : Teacher Eligibility Test that commonly known as TET which is carry out for the enrolment of primary as well as secondary level teacher. Uttar Pradesh Education Board (UPEB) has invited the online application for UPTET 2015. The notification has been rolled out from 24 November 2015. Applicants who want to work as a teacher in the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for these positions. As the application procedure has been commenced. The Candidates can Apply Online by filling Application Form on official website of UP Basic education Board :
UP TET 2015 Eligibility Application Fee Details
TET is an Indian entrance test for teachers.Those who have completed their graduation comprising B.A. , B.Sc. , B.Com. etc. are eligible to give the UP state TET. And all B.Ed. graduates can work as a teacher in government school after qualifying this assessment. The main criteria is that an application must score more than 60 % in order to clear the eligibility for examination.
The notification for UPTET has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Administration.The application procedure has been started and its final date for web registration is 16th December 2015. The UPTET will be held on 2 February 2015.
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Education Board (UPEB)
- Name of the Examination: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Commencement Date : 26 November 2015
- Final Registration Date : 16 December 2015
- Examination Date : 2 February 2015
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates
Only paper 1 or 2 :- Rs. 400/-
Both Paper 1& 2 :- Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates
Only paper 1 or 2 :- Rs. 200/-
- For Physically Handicapped applicants there are no Such charges.
How to Apply Online For UP TET Exam 2015-16
- Visit the Official Website : www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Read the Instruction Carefully.
- Fill all the Necessary Information in required field .
- Pay the application fees.
- Then, Click on Submit key.
- After that ,Download or take out a print as its hard copy for future use.