Uri Attack: Army Releases Full List of Jawans killed in J&K :- Today, the Army released the names of 17 soldiers killed in the terror attack at their battalion headquarters in Uri area on Sunday morning close to the LoC in Baramulla district J&K. On Monday, One more jawan succumbed to his injuries.
19 other jawans were injured in one of the deadliest attacks at a Army base in many years.
Of the 18 jawans who were martyred, 4 are from Uttar Pradesh, 3 each from Bihar and Maharashtra, 2 each from Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal and Jharkhand and one from Rajasthan. The region the 18th jawan belongs to has not yet been ascertained.
The name of the 18 martyred jawans are:
- Subedar Karnail Singh, R/O Vill Shibu Chak, Teh- Bishnah, District Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Havildar Ravi Paul, r/o Samba, Dist Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Sepoy Rakesh Singh, r/o Vill Baddja, Dist Kaimur, Bihar.
- Sepoy Javra Munda, r/o Vill Meral, Dist Khuti, Jharkhand.
- Sepoy Naiman Kujur, r/o Vill Gumla, Chainpur, Jharkhand.
- Sepoy Uike Janrao, r/o Vill Nandgaon (Kh), Dist Amravati, Maharashtra.
- Havildar NS Rawat, r/o Vill Rajawa, Dist Rajasmand, Rajasthan.
- Sepoy Ganesh Shankar, r/o Vill Ghoorapalli, Dist Sant Kabir Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
- Naik SK Vidarthi, r/o Vill Boknari, Dist Gaya, Bihar.
- Sepoy Biswajit Ghorai, r/o Vill Ganga Sagar, Dist South 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
- Lance Naik G Shankar, r/o Vill Jashi, Dist Satara, Maharashtra.
- Sep G Dalai, r/o Vill Jamuna Balia, Dist Howarah, West Bengal.
- Lance Naik RK Yadav, r/o Vill Balia, Uttar Pradesh.
- Sepoy Harinder Yadav, r/o Vill Ghazipur, Dist Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Sepoy TS Somnath, r/o Vill Khadangali, Dist Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Havildar Ashok Kumar Singh, r/o Vill Raktu Tola, Dist Bhojpur, Bihar.
- Sepoy Rajesh kr Singh, r/o Vill Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Sepoy K Vikas Janardhan.
We salute all the martyred soldiers who gave their life for us. They protect us from the terrorists and they live in very critical conditions which is not tolerate by a simple person.
When we all sleep in the night, they did not sleep to protect India and us. We even do not think that what happen to those family after the death of a jawan at the border.