Vivo V5 Plus Smartphone Launch on 23rd January in India Specification Features :- A China based Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Vivo is going to plan to launch the new smartphone under its ‘V series’ in India – the V5 Plus. The Vivo company has started sending invitations to some media for the event to be held on 23rd January 2017.
Check out more features of Vivo V5 Plus Smartphone below:
The company is all set to launch the Vivo V5 Plus in India on 23rd January 2017. The new smartphone will be the successor of previously launched Vivo V5.
Specifications of recently launched Vivo V5:
- It features a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. The handset protected with the best Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
- The smartphone is equipped with a 32 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expandable further up to 128 GB through microSD card.
- Vivo V5 Handset features a huge 20 MP Secondary selfie camera with soft light LED flash on board for video calling and best selfies.
- The smartphone comes with a 13 MP primary rear camera with a Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and a LED flash, that can record full HD Videos at 30 Frames per second.
- The smartphone supports Dual SIM with 4 G connectivity and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the Box.
- The smartphone offers 4G with VoLTE, 2G/3G, Wifi Hotspot, Wifi Direct, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB Port.
- It also offers some of the sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and digital compass.
- It is packed with a Massive 3000 mAh battery pack.
- the smartphone features a fingerprint scanner which is integrated into the home button.