Watch Leaked image of LG G6 Smartphone Check Features and Specifications :- LG G6 smartphone is the latest phone from the company. But before its launching, the image of the smartphone get leaked online. As per the leaked image, LG G6 smartphone will get a bezel-less FullVision display. It gets a refreshed UX 6.0 that is optimised for the new display.
As per the leaked image and some rumours that the LG company is going to launch its smartphone LG G6 at Mobile World Congress on 26th February.
As per the images that the smartphone will have an almost bezel-less display with rounded corners. The new smartphone will have an aspect ratio of 18:9. At the back side of the smartphone, LG G6 smartphone sports a dual-camera setup with a flashlight and a fingerprint scanner.
Specification as per Leaks:
- LG G6 smartphone will have a 5.7-inch QHD display.
- The handset packed with a huge battery of 3200 mAh.
- It supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Soc coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- The internal memory will come in 32 GB base variant.
- The LG G6 smartphone sports 24 megapixel primary camera with dual colour LED flash.
- It also features a 8 megapixel front camera.
This year, the Mobile World Congress (MWC) is scheduled to start from 27th February. LG has stated its product launch event a day prior on 26th February. The launch event of LG G6 will be held in Barcelona. LG G6 will be sold at Rs. 49, 990/-.