Watch the Concept Video The new Nokia P1 Smartphone :- Nokia wanted to unveil the much-awaited Nokia P1 smartphone at the Mobile World Conference (MWC) in Barcelona. Nokia confirmed that it is preparing a smartphone which will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The name of the smartphone which is made by Nokia is – Nokia P1 smartphone.
Let’s see the feature of Nokia P1 Smartphone below:
- As per the rumour, Nokia P1 features a 5.3-inch IGZO display protected by the Gorilla Glass 5.
- The smartphone will offer a 6 GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal memory storage.
- The much-awaited smartphone of Nokia will be packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge technology.
- Nokia P1 will be based on the design of Sharp Aquos Xx3 smartphone.
- The 22.6 MegaPixel camera featured by the Nokia P1 will be identical to the Sharp Aquos Xx3.
ConceptCreator has created a video showing how exactly the next Nokia smartphone will look like. The video shows Nokia P1 smartphone to have metal frame and glass on both sides with the not bezel.
As per the rumour that Nokia P1 smartphone is priced at $800 (approx. Rs 54,000) for 128 GB variant and $905 (approx. Rs 60,000) for the 256 GB variant.
Watch the Video of Nokia P1 here: