Top 10 Biggest Smartphone Companies In The World 2017 :- The global smartphone market has evolved significantly in the year 2016. Metal body, have become common features such as fingerprint sensor and 2 GB RAM. The terms of smartphone sales this year, the Chinese name for the smartphone maker. 3 of the top five smartphone makers in the world rankings are Chinese companies.
1. Samsung: The South Korean company Samsung Q3 smartphone maker in the world with 21 percent share in the smartphone market is set to first place. However, Samsung’s flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 7 fire incidents due to the company’s image were bad enough, but the company’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge recover easily. In addition to the affordable J-series also got to see the excitement in the market.
2. Apple: in the third quarter of 2016, Apple sold 45.5 million units. This figure was down 5.3 percent from the third quarter of 2015. S from the company’s best-selling iPhone 6, iPhone 7, the company has launched the new model.
3. Huawei: Huawei’s share of the global smartphone technology company in China peaked at number three. The highest contribution to the company’s mid-range and high-end smartphone is. These two segments in the third quarter, the company sold 57.2 percent.
4. OPPO: Top 5 in the second Chinese company Oppo. With 7.1 percent share of the global smartphone market in the third Oppo.
Oppo where Lenovo overtaken fourth place in the first quarter was achieved since the company has remained at this altitude.
5. Vivo: Vivo smartphone manufacturer in China, who beat out Xiaomi has achieved the fifth position. In the third quarter share of 5.9 percent. Vivo-like Oppo’s main market is China. The company sells smartphones in India and Myanmar. Vivo X6 being the top-selling phones.
6. OnePlus: OnePlus is the Chinese company. The company recently launched a new version of its smartphone OnePlus 3T 3.
7. Xiaomi: They are now taking big steps for expanding their company to deliver best services as there are many expectations.
8. Lenovo: Lenovo smart phones are good enough and people love those, so they deserve position in the top 10 Chinese best smartphone brands
9. LG: The LG G4 V20 is among the most loved gadgets with LG.
The much-awaited release from LG in 2017 is LG G5.
10. Sony: Sony is ranked tenth in the list.