Xiaomi Mi 4S introduced in China Specification Features Review Release Date : Xiaomi has announced Xiaomi Mi 4S along with Xiaomi Mi 5 today for the Chinese market. Xiaomi Mi 4S is the successor of popular Mi 4i which was launched last year as both flaunts similar sleek and alluring design of the handset. It is going to be more of intermediate variant between Xiaomi Mi 4 and Mi 5 and features not so appealing spec sheet.
It will be made available in enticing colors like white, pink, gold and black colors. It is priced at the tag of $260 or 1699 Chinese Yuan. Xiaomi Mi 4S boasts a decent look with glass panel which is incorporated at both rear as well as front and to augment it’s sleek and beautiful design metals rims are provided. It measures 139.26 x 70.76 x 7.8mm in dimension and just weighs 133 grams.
Xiaomi Mi 4S Specification
It packs 5” IPS Display which delivers Full HD screen resolution i.e 1080X1920p that offers pixel density of 441ppi or pixel per inch. it is powered by hexa core processor which is based on new Qualcomm Snapdragon’s 808 chipset. The processor is mated along with 3GB of RAM. It also bears 64GB of memory storage on the board that can be further enhanced with the help of Micro SD card slot. To have amazing User Interface, it operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System out of the box topped by MIUI 7.
It mounts decent 13MP of shooter at the rear which is combined along with PDAF feature to focus the image in just 0.2 seconds, dual tone LED Flash while on the front it has 5MP of front facing camera to click the selfies. Both the front as well as rear camera provides appropriate image quality.
It also embodies finger print scanner along with other sensors like proximity, ambient light sensors, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors. It is a dual SIM Smart phone that entails connectivity features like WiFi, USB with OTG support, USB Type C, Bluetooth etc. it supports 4G LTE connectivity that also proffers support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India with VoLTE.
It houses 3260mAh battery that powers the handset enough so that it can last whole day long and also encircles Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 support.
Xiaomi Mi 4S Features
Summing up the specs we have:
• 5” Full HD IPS Display delivering 441ppi pixel density
• Qualcomm Snapdragon’s 808 Hexa core processor
• Operates on Google’s latest android 6.0 OS powered by MIUI interface
• 3GB RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage with expandable external storage
• 13MP of rear camera with PDAF technology
• 5MP camera at the front to click selfies and for video calling
• Finger print scanner along with sensors like proximity, ambient light sensors, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
• Connectivity features like WiFi, USB with OTG support, USB Type C, Bluetooth etc.
• Supports 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE feature
• 3260mAh battery with Qualcomm’s quickcharge 2.0 support
• 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB connectors
• Available in white, gold, black and pink colors
• Priced at 1,699 chinese Yuan