Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier Pro Launched In China Check Specification Features Price :- A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing company – Xiaomi is planning to launch the Mi Air Purifier Pro for a price of CNY 1499 (approx Rs. 15, 000). Xiaomi firm is transforming itself from making smartphones into other electronic products like VR headsets, Air purifiers, TV, Routers and much more. The company is seeking to launch its first and foremost non-smartphone device Mi Air Purifier in the market globally. The Mi Air Purifier is the third generation line-up device in the Chinese market.
The Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier Pro will be launched on 11th November 2016. The device features an OLED display so that this device allows the users open the application in order to display the quality of the air in the real-time. It makes use of PM 2.5 concentration scale in order to calculate the temperature, humidity and purify the matter.
- Upcoming Mi Air Purifier is the non-smartphone product from the Chinese manufacturers scheduled to release in a couple of weeks.
- In this purifier, we can find a coloured LED ring that surrounds the display.
- This ring has the ability to change the colour depending on the quality of the air.
- When it shows green colour it means good.
- When the ring displays orange, it indicates acceptable.
- Finally when it shows red colour, it says it is of poor air quality.
- User is able to set the brightness using the automatic brightness setting so that the user can make sure that they are able to view the display screen in a clear way regardless of the time of particular day.
- Using the Mi Home app, the user can check out the quality of the air on a frequent basis.
- Dimension of this device is 735 x 200 x 260 mm.
- This device has the ability to detect some particles in the air of up to 0.3 microns in diameter.
The Xiaomi company has not confirmed yet regarding the launch date of Mi Air Purifier in India.