Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Officially Launched with 4G LTE Cat :- The China-based company, Xiaomi has launched their brand new Mi Notebook Air laptop. Keeping in mind the Christmas Day and New Year, the company has launched it, and they are expecting it to hit in the market. Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air laptop runs on the Windows 10 and supports the LTE Cat. 4 4G connectivity. These laptops will get the 48 GB of free data per year, which will be credited to them 4hb every month.Meanwhile, the price of the variant 12.5 is CNY 4,699 (Rs. 46500), and the 13.3 inches variant is CNY 6,999 (Rs. 69500).
Features of Xiaomi Mi Notebook 12.5 are:
1. It runs on runs on Intel Core M3 processor paired with 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM 1866MHz and comes with an FHD display resolution.
2. It is equipped with the features like include the Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, AKG dual speakers, and Dolby Digital Surround Sound Support.
3. The laptop is quite slim, and it weighs around 1.07 kg.
4. It provides HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack and the battery life is up to 11.5 hours.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Notebook 13.3 inches variant are:
1. runs a sixth generation Intel Core i7 processor which is 2 cores, 4 threads with 3.0GHz max speed.
2. It runs on runs on Intel Core M3 processor paired with 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM 1866MHz and comes with an FHD display resolution.
3. The battery life of this variant is up to 9.5 hours.
4. It includes other features like connectivity support, audio, and ports all remain like the 12.5 inches model.
5. It weighs around weighs 1.28kg and is 14.8mm thick.
Well, it looks like this laptop has all the features, and it is quite affordable too, and it would not be surprised, if it will be a hit in the market.