Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Handset To Be launched in January 2017 :- A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing company – Xiaomi is going to launch its latest handset Redmi Note 4 soon in the month of January 2017. But there is no confirmation about this information until today. According to a blog that the company is planning to announce Redmi Note 4 in the month of January 2017.
This new smartphone is the successor of Redmi Note 3. This smartphone comes in three color – Gold, Dark Grey and Silver. The new smartphone has been priced for CNY 899 for the 16 GB model and CNY 1199 for the 64 GB model in China.
Check out more features of Redmi Note 4 Smartphone below:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone supports Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI skin atop it.
- The new handset comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a 2.5D curved display with a pixel density of 401 ppi.
- It features an extraordinary camera which gets a 13 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash unit, PDAF.
- It also supports 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Redmi Note 4 phone is expected to come in different RAM sizes as 2 GB or 3 GB or 4 GB and storage 16 GB or 32 GB.
- The internal storage can be expandable up to 128 GB through micro SD card.
- The new smartphone will be launched with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC.
- The new handset will be a fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the device.
- The new handset supports a battery capacity of 4100 mAh.
Others Features of the Redmi Note 4 Smartphone: Redmi Note 4 includes a dual SIM card support with hybrid SIM card slot, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, infra-red port. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is to be launched at a launch price of Rs 11, 999/-.