ZOPO launched Speed 8 in India at INR 29,999 Specification Features Review :- ZOPO which is a Chinese manufacturer has recently launched Zopo speed 8 which is the latest addition in the “Speed” flagship. Company has priced this handset at INR 29,999. Company said that they will start selling this handset from today itself i.e Wednesday through both online as well as offline channels. ZOPO also touts that their handset is the first one to have MediaTek’s Helio X20 MT6979 Chipset and it can be considered as the USP of the handset too.
ZOPO Speed 8 Specification
It sports 5.5” Full HD Display delivering screen resolution up to 1080X1920p and pixel density up to 400ppi. As we have mentioned above it is powered by whopping Deca core MediaTek’s Helio X20 chipset. With this handset we get the amalgamation of 4GB RAM with 32GB of memory on the board which cannot be expandable further.
It entails sharp 21MP of shooter at the rear which is combined along with Sony IMX 230 sensors and f/2.2 aperture along with dual tone LED flash while on front it mounts 8MP of shooter at the front mated along with LED Flash so as to click selfies even in low light condition. Front camera is equipped along with OV 8856 sensors and f/2.0 aperture.
It is a dual SIM smart phone with both nano SIM card slot and connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB, FM radio and NFC. It comes along with sensors like compass, proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope.
It houses 3600mah battery capacity which we can expect to power the handset all day long. It measures 152.50 x 76.30 x 9.80 in dimension and weighs 164 grams.
• Measures 152.50 x 76.30 x 9.80mm in dimension
• Weighs 164 grams
• 5.5” FHD Display with 400ppi pixel density
• Deca core MediaTek Helio X20 chipset
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
• 21MP rear shooter with Sony IMX 230 sensors and f/2.2 aperture along with dual tone LED flash
• 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and OV 8856 sensors
• Dual SIM smart phone with Nano SIM slot
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB, FM radio and NFC.
• Sensors like compass, proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope
• Houses 3600mah battery capacity
• Supports 4G LTE connectivity
• Will go on sale from Wednesday
• Priced at INR 29,999
• Available through both online as well as offline channels