ZTE Blade A2 Plus Launched In India Specification Features Priced at Rs. 11,999 :- The leading global mobile manufacturer – ZTE officially launched its Blade A2 Plus mid-range premium smartphone in the market of India in an exclusive partnership with e-commerce website Flipkart. Blade A2 Plus focuses on eye-catching design, vivid full HD display and a high-quality camera, all in the palm of one’s hand. Flipkart brings the best-in-class devices to the users and gives them a comprehensive experience.
Features and Specifications of ZTE Blade A2 Plus Smartphone here:
- The Blade A2 Plus sports a 13-megapixel main camera sensor, which will produce high quality photos and it can capture 1080p high definition video.
- Its 8 MP front camera makes it a great choice for selfies and video calling.
- The smartphone runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box.
- The handset is fueled by a 5000 mAh capacity battery inside, which has talk time of 22 hours, significantly longer than 12 hours.
- Mi-Favor, by ZTE, runs on top of Android on this device, offering a customized experience.
- The ZTE Blade A2 Plus smartphone features a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels resolution) LCD capacitive touch screen display with a pixels density of 404PPI.
- The new smartphone of ZTE is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz.
- The new smartphone comes equipped with 4 GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU for the graphics.
- With VoLTE integrated, Blade A2 Plus will support higher quality calls and will connect calls much faster than a traditional GSM or CDMA call.
- It has a built-in 32 GB internal memory storage, which can be expanded further via dedicated microSD card slot.
The Blade A2 Plus smartphone is a product that checks all the right boxes when it comes to customer expectations – a good camera, long battery life, great looks and aggressive pricing.
The device is available at Rs. 11,999.