ZTE Nubia Z11 Specification Features Review Price Release Date :- ZTE has announced new Nubia Z11 which is company’s latest higher end smart phone. It will be available in colors like Gold, Grey and Silver color variants. There are going to be two variants for this handset: one with 4GB RAM while other with 6GB RAM. One with 4GB is tagged at the price of INR 25,525 while the other one with 6GB RAM is priced at the amount of INR 35,730. Registration for this handset has already started in China but it will go on sale from 6th of July.
Company is also planning to announce Nubia Z11 C which is going to be the special Cristiano Ronaldo collection and will be available in new Obsidian color variant. Cherry on the top is the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo’s autograph on the back of the handset.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Specification
It sports 5.5” 2.5D Curved glass display offering 1080p screen resolution. With its bezel less design it proffers the screen to body ratio up to 81% which is quite significant. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 820 64 bit Quad core processor clocked at the frequency of 2.15GHz. It also incorporates Adreno 530 GPU to augment the graphics. It operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS topped by Nubia UI 4.0.
As we have mentioned above there are going to be two variants: 4GB and 6GB. 4GB is combined with 64GB of storage on the board while with 6GB we get 128GB of internal storage. In both the cases memory can be expanded up to 200GB via Micro SD card slot. It measures 151.8×72.3×7.50mm and weighs just 162grams.
It is a dual SIM smart phone that comes up with Hybrid SIM slot and it entails 16MP of shooter at the rear along with features like IMX 298 sensors, dual tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Lens etc. On front it mounts 8MP of camera amalgamated with features like 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens. It also accommodates connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 q/b/g/n/ac, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type C as connector, NFC etc.
To enhance the audio quality it encompasses Dolby ATMOS, SmartPA amplifier, speakers and AK 4376 chip. It also includes 3.5mm ear jack as connectors. It houses 3000mAh battery that comes along with Quick Charge 3.0 feature which we expect to power the handset all day long. It also comprehends finger print sensors at the back that can unlock the handset in just 0.1 seconds.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Features
- 5” 2.5D Curved Glass Display with 1080p screen resolution
- 81% screen to body ratio
- Runs on Qualcomm snapdragon 820 64 bit 2.15GHz Quad core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow layered by Nubia UI 4.0
- 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM/ 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- External memory expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card slot
- Dual SIM Smart phone with Hybrid SIM slot
- 16MP rear camera with IMX 298 sensors, dual tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Lens etc.
- 8MP front camera with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 q/b/g/n/ac, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type C as connector, NFC etc
- Dolby atmos speakers with SmartPA amplifier, speakers and AK 4376 chip
- 3000mah battery with Quick charge V3.0
- Finger print sensors