ZTE Tempo Smartphone Launched in the US, Priced at $70 Specification Features : The Chinese based company, ZTE has launched their brand new smartphone ZTE Tempo in the US on 27 October 2016. The smartphone is now available with the price range of $69.99 and is now available to buy at Boost Mobile. The ZTE Tempo is launched with the prime motive of attracting the customers with its 4G LTE.
Check out below for its detailed specification:
1. It comes with an Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with all the improved shortcuts and voice commands.
2. It is backed up by a 2200 mAh battery that is expected to offer a talk time of up to 14 hours.
3. It has an internal storage capacity of 8GB; the storage capacity can be further increased to 32GB.
4. It showcases a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) display and is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor along with a 1GB of RAM.
5. It measures 13.6*6.7*1.02cm and weighs around 136 grams.
6. It is equipped with a 2-megapixel camera for selfies and video calling features.
7. It is mounted with a 5MP camera at the rear end that comes with a LED flash.
8. This smartphone gives the option of Dual-SIM and has the capacity to play music continuously for 22 hours and 5 hours of video playback.
9. It comes with the various connectivity option likes Bluetooth, 3G HSPA+, 2G / Edge / GPRS, Micro USB port, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, 3.5 audio jack, FM radio and GPS / A-GPS navigation.
10. It is available online on Boost Mobile in Blue and Black color variants.