AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Fees and Exam Pattern: AIIMS starting its registration for MBBS courses from 30th November 2018 onwards. This examination is a national level entrance test and the candidates who will clear the examination will get the admission to the MBBS programme in AIIMS Institutions. The examination will be managed as well as conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019
Candidates can also follow the steps given below to download AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019.
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams.org
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the highlighted link which says ‘AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019’
Step 3: A login based window will open on the AIIMS’s website
Step 4: Enter your registration ID and date of birth to login
Step 5: Your AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download and take a print out of your AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 for further requirements
AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2019 is conducted online mode. The duration of the examination will be three and a half hours.
AIIMS Introduces Two Tier Registration Process For MBBS Entrance Exam
The candidates who will clear this examination can get the admission into nine AIIMS Institutions located in all over India, such as: New Delhi, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Raipur, Guntur, Rishikesh, Nagpur and Bhubaneshwar.
Here is the complete information about AIIMS 2019 examination regarding the application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying for AIIMS MBBS 2019 should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Candidates who are interested for applying must be the citizens of India and OCI & Foreign National applicants are also worthy for applying.
Candidates must carry the passing certificate of class 12th SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISc) or its corresponding examination with PCB & English subjects.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Important Dates
Here are the important dates of AIIMS entrance exam which is also officially declared by AIIMS.
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 events||Important Dates|
|Registration starts from||30th November 2018|
|Last date for registration||3rd January 2019|
|Status update of Registration||7th January 2019|
|Correction in Registration||8th to 18th January 2019|
|Final status of Registration||22nd January 2019|
|Prospectus upload||29th January 2019|
|Generating Code for Final Registration||29th January to 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February to 12th March 2019|
|Admit Card Accessibility||15th May 2019|
|Examination Date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Announcement||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling begin||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling begin||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling begin||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling||4th week of September 2019|
Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2019: Important Details
Here are some important details of AIIMS registration, let’s have a look….
- Interested Candidates, who want to pursue admission into AIIMS MBBS course, can fill the application through online mode.
- The registration is going to be conducted in two parts, such as basic registration & final registration.
- The basic registration for AIIMS MBBS is beginning from 30th November 2018.
- In basic registration, candidates have to fill their basic details along with their images and signature.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in a jpg/jpeg/gif/png format and the size must not exceed from the given details: Photograph: Size- 50 KB to 100 KB and Dimension- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), Signature: Size- 20 KB to 100 KB and Dimension- 3 cm x 6 cm and Left hand thumb impression: Size- 20 KB to 100 KB and Dimension- 4 cm x 3 cm.
- The remaining details of the registration will be filled by candidates in the final registration along with the payment of the application fee.
- Final registration is beginning from 21st February 2019 to 12th March 2019.
- For the further admission purposes, save and print the copy of the downloaded application form or registration slip.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Pattern
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam pattern details are given below:
|Mode||Online Mode(computer-based test)|
Morning(9:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
Afternoon (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM)
|Number of Questions||200 multiple choice objective questions|
|Subjects||Physics, , Biology , Chemistry, General Knowledge and Aptitude & Logical Thinking
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||⅓ mark deduction for each incorrect answer.|
The total number of 200 marks is further sub-dived into:
Physics: 60 marks
Biology: 60 marks
Chemistry: 60 marks
General Knowledge: 10 marks
Aptitude & Logical Thinking: 10 marks
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Application Fee
The registration fee of AIIMS MBBS 2019 is payable according to the categories of the students. Fee payment has to be paid during the final registration. Candidates have to deposit the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Application Fee according to categories is:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200|