AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 Declared: At Aiimsexams.org, Here’s how to check: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is wide, known as the AIIMS is all set to announce as per expectation their result on this on this Monday. AIIMS MBBS 2019 result will be declared in three formats, i.e. individual percentile scorecards, roll number wise and rank-wise list of qualified candidates eligible for first round of AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 Declared
This is the results of entrance exam for MBBS courses at AIIMS, New Delhi, and eight other AIIMS in Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (AP) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).
Candidates can check their results on the AIIMS MBBS, official media portal, aiimsexams.org and also on the websites of other AIIMS post the result will be declared.
How to Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2019?
The results will not be communicated on the phone or by any other means independently.
The Institute will not intimate unsuccessful applicants individually regarding the result of the test. Though, the marks/ percentile scores of the individual entrant will be made available on AIIMS website aiimsexams.org.
- Log on to the official website, mbbs.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the link ‘MBBS result 2019’
- Enter your registration number and other required details
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use
Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected students should report to the respective AIIMS to undergo the medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by their own respective Institute.
If in the assessment of the medical board, an applicant is found medically unfit for the course, then he/she will be not admitted and the decision of the medical board will not be final.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019: Tricity lad Chetanya Mittal bags AIR 4, three others in top 100
Tricity lad Chetanya Mittal scored All India Rank 4. This year only one student managed to get space in top 10 while in 2018 while three students managed to make a mark in national exam’s top ten list.
Four students have figured in top 100 with Chetanya Mittal at Rank 4, Amritesh Singh Grewal with rank 12, Ishan Gupta with rank 14 and Gautam Kaushal with rank 54.
Chetanya Mittal, Ishan Gupta, and Gautam Kaushal, all 18-year-olds are Chandigarh residents and have completed Class 12 from Sri Guru Harkrishan Model School, Sector 38, While Amritesh Singh Grewal is from Mohali.
11,380 students qualify AIIMS MBBS exam 2019:
Out of the total number of candidates, only 11,380 candidates have successfully qualified the AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
- Male: 7,352
- Female: 4,027
- Third gender: 1
Minimum cut-off scores:
In accordance with decision of the Governing Body, AIIMS, New Delhi dated 26.11.2009 and the past practice adopted by AIIMS, New Delhi, the minimum cut-off necessary in the Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admissions.
- General Category: 50 %
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer):45%
- SC / ST: 40%
- PWBD: Cut-offs of the respective category
NEET AIR 2 Bhavik Bansal secures first rank in AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam:
As per reports, Bhavik Bansal who secured rank 2 in NEET 2019 has topped the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination. Bhavik Bansal’s parents are Delhi government employees.
What AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 contain?
The result of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will contain the following information for candidates:
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Candidate’s Category
- OPH Status
- Percentile Score in Biology
- Percentile Score in Chemistry
- Percentile Score in Physics
- Percentile Score in General Knowledge
- Overall Percentile
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Exam dates
- Entrance examination: 30th and 31st May, 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Result notification: 16th June, 2020 (Tuesday)
- Start of seat allocation/counselling process: Dates will be declared later
- Open counselling (If required): Dates will be declared later
The entrance examination for the MBBS Course was conducted and held on the 26th May and on the 27th May at various centers across the nation.
The course of studies leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences which will be last for a minimum of five and a half academic years, which include the one year of compulsory internship.
AIIMS MBBS Cut off (Mock Round)
- This list is Roll Number wise, NOT Merit wise & includes ONLY those candidates who have been eligible for Mock Round/1st Round of Seat Allocation/Online Counselling.
- The Mock round of Seat Allocation/ Online Counselling is expected to begin on June 23 followed by later rounds of counselling.
- The details will be available at www.aiimsexams.orgshortly.
- The registration for online allocation of seats/ counselling will begin from June 23, 2019.
IN 2017, AIIMS MBBS results were announced on the 15th of June. Out of the 3,64,242 eligible candidates, 2,84,737 candidates gave the exam, with 1,50,793 women entrants outnumbering 1,33,933 men and 11 third-gender candidates.
The exam was held for 700 seats of AIIMS, New Delhi, and six other AIIMS at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh (100 seats each).
A total of 4,905, aspirants were qualified in the examination and were eligible for counseling sessions. Surat (Gujrat), Nishita Purohit of was the All India Topper of the exam.