Android Pie confirmed (Android 9.0) Release Date, New Features: You all should know that after putting the all Pixel users on Android P beta version now it seems like that the Google is about to take them in real pro version. Also, you all be able to know that the “P” is stands for Android 9.0 as the Google has named Android 9.0 as Android Pie. Reports are coming that the assumption of people ended with this release as they were assuming things about the word name “P”.
Also, some reports are coming that Android Pie is official and is currently available for all the Pixel smartphones. Some reports are indicating that the Essential Ph-1 is also getting Android Pie from today. Also, the reports are coming that in upcoming days it is expected that in the coming months all the devices that had been signed up for the Android P beta program including the OnePlus 6, Oppo R15 Pro, Vivo X21 and more will be getting the Android P update first.
How to download Android 9.0 PIE
Reports are coming that you all can download the Android Pie on your Pixel smartphones officially. Some reports are coming that only Pixel or Pixel 2 users can download the update here. You all need to remember that, you will need to install the Android SDK Platform Tools package on your PC to interface it with your Android device. Some reports are coming that a word of caution since this is a manual installation of the Android P, there are chances that the process may go wrong and your data might be erased. Follow the given instructions-
- First, if all you need to download the OTA Images from Google’s developer website and move it to your internal storage.
- After that, you need to set up your Android Debug Bridge.
- Also, the command prompt on your computer and Reboot to recovery with the following command: adb reboot recovery.
- Now, Hold the Power button and press Volume Up once to enter recovery menu then select the option “Apply update from ADB”.
- After that, you need to run this command, adb devices and after de
- In the second last step, load the OTA with the following command ADB sideload.
- In the end, after the update, reboot your phone by selecting Reboot System Now.