AP PGECET 2019 Results declared Check Rank Card, Score Card & Cut Off at scheap.ap.gov.in: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has declared the result of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET today. Candidates can check their AP PGECET 2019 Result on its official website: sche.ap.gov.in. The result will only be declared online. In the AP PGECET 2019 result, the candidates will know their score, percentile, rank and qualifying status.
AP PGECET Results 2019
AP PGECET Result 2019 has been declared on 14th May 2019. The result has been announced by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is the authority which organizes AP PGECET exam (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm courses in University Engineering/Pharmacy colleges and their affiliated colleges. In this article, we have mentioned detailed informatvion about AP PGECET 2019 Results.
Andhra University releases results of AP PGECET 2019
Steps to download AP PGECET Results:
- Go to the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link AP PGECET 2019.
- After clicking the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- On the new page, the link of the result page will be available
- Enter the login credentials, the result can be viewed.
- Download the result
AP PGECET Rank Card 2019
Candidates will also get their rank card after a declaration of the result. Candidates may download it from the official website.
Candidates will get AP PGECET 2019 Rank Card by entering their hall ticket number, registration number & date of birth. Candidates have to save it for the further counseling process.
List of toppers of AP PGECET 2019:
- P Shyaama Rajitha topped in biotechnology
- A Veda Sree in chemical engineering
- Mahanthi Anjani Bai in civil engineering
- KHN Sita Ragini in computer science and engineering
- T Mahendra in electronics and communication engineering
- M Jyoshna in electrical engineering
- P Raavali in food technology
- A Ravi Teja in EEO engineering
- SM Sindoori in instrumentation engineering
- A Sai Charan in mechanical engineering
- S Sai Prakash in metallurgical engineering
- P Manthru Naik in nanotechnology
- P Prudhvi topped in pharmacy
AP PGECET 2019 was conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. AP PGECET 2019 was held on May 02 to 04, 2019 in computer-based test mode. A total of 24,248 candidates appeared for the AP PGECET 2019 exam. As per the reports, out of the total number of candidates, 20,986 candidates have qualified it. The qualifying percentage of AP PGECET 2019 is 25 percent i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST category candidates.
AP PGECET 2019 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage marks for securing a rank in AP PGECET 2019 exam will be 25% . It means candidates have to score 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there will be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
AP PGECET 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of AP PGECET 2019 will consist of the minimum marks that the candidates will have to secure to have higher chances of admission in the participating institutes. While preparing the cutoff, many factors related to the entrance examination such as previous year’s cutoff trends, number of seats available and more will be taken into consideration by the authorities. The cutoff marks will be different for each category, institute and course selected by the candidate.
Successful candidates of AP PGECET 2019 will be eligible to appear for counselling. The counselling process for the same will begin in June.