Asus Zenfone 3 Laser Announced In India Check Specification Features Price Images :- Asus has come up with a new variant which is the successor of popular Zenfone Laser in India today. Asus has launched Zenfone 3 Laser along with Asus Zenfone 3. it is a Uni-metal design handset which is going to board finger print scanner which can unlock the handset in just 0.2 seconds.
It is going to be a mid-range handset priced at INR 18,999. It will be available in color variants like Glacier Silver and Sand Gold. Company will make this handset available through different online retailers like amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and other leading stores. These handsets will be available from the starting of the month of September.
Coming to the specs of this handset then it sports 5.5” FHD 2.5D curved glass display with corning gorilla glass 3 coating on the top. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 430 Octa core processor, quad cores are clocked at the lower frequency of 1.2GHz while remaining quad cores are clocked at the higher frequency of 1.5GHz. It also incorporates Adreno 505 GPU to augment the graphics of the gaming apps. It operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os out of the box layered by Zen UI 2.0.
It entails 13MP of camera at the rear with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX 214 sensors, Laser auto focus and 3-axis EIS. On front it mounts 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. As we have mentioned above it also encompasses finger print scanner on the board. It delivers the combination of 4GB RAM with 32GB of in-built storage and memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot.
It comes along with connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 4G with LTE support etc. It measures 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm in dimension and just weighs 150grams.
- Measures 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm in dimension and just weighs 150grams
- 5” FHD 2.5D Curved display with corning gorilla glass 3 screen protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa core 64 bit processor (4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53)
- Operates on android 6.0 Marshmallow OS topped by Zen UI 2.0
- Adreno 505 as GPU unit
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX 214 sensors, Laser auto focus and 3-axis EIS
- 8MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM smart phone with hybrid SIM slot
- Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 4G with LTE support