Awal Muharram 2018: History, Quotes, Sms, Messages, Wallpapers & Whatsapp Status DP: As you all may know that yesterday the Awal Muharram 2018 begins and people are looking quite excited about it. If you are looking for the historic value of this day, or you are looking for the Quotes, Sms, Messages, Wallpapers, & pictures then you are on a very right page. We think that Awal Muharram 2018 Images and Wallpapers are here and you all are going to love the whole article for sure.
Awal Muharram 2018
You all should know that Muḥarram is the first month of the Islamic calendar. Also, the reports are coming that it is one of the four sacred months of the year. It is held to be the holiest month, Ramadan coming after. The word “Muharram” means “forbidden”. Since the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, Muharram moves from year to year when compared with the Gregorian calendar.
If we dig deep in history then you all should get to know Muharram is known as the Day of Ashura, part of the Mourning of Muharram for Shia Muslims and a day of fasting for Sunni Muslims. Also, the practice of fasting during Ashura stems from the hadith that Musa (Moses) and his people obtained a victory over the Egyptian Pharaoh on the 10th day of Muharram; accordingly Muhammad asked Muslims to fast on this day and on the day prior, the Day of Tasu’a.
Awal Muharram Wishes & Whatsapp Status
1. “You Alone We Worship,& You Alone We Ask For Help, For Each And Everything. May Your Faith In Him Always Bring You Peace And Prosperity…Have A Blessed Muharram!“
2. “You saved Islam by giving your life; the courage and patience you had in your life; to sacrifice yourself was easy in life. Husein Hussein Hussein!“
3. “All The Praise, Prayers And Thanks Be To Allah To Whom Belongs All That Is In Heavens And In The Earth. Have A Blessed Muharram“
4. “May Peace and Blessings of Almighty God be with you this year and always. Happy Muharram..!!“
5. “Once Again 20th September Is Always Going To Remember As The Birthday Of A Great Indian Festival Of India “Happy Muharram!“
6. “A Small Person With Small Dreams, Have So, Much Believes In U My Allah U Are For Me, I Am For U, There Is No Words, For My Love, Through Which I Can Explain What I Feel For U My Allah.”
7. “All People Are Great Person. We Only Have To Look On Their Behavior Not On This That Who Are They Or From Where They Belong, So, This Muharram Remove Barriers & Celebrate Happy Muharram Together.“
8. “Let us follow the path shown by the messenger of Allah and follow his teachers with utmost faith and thus achieve Jannat! Husein Hussein Hussein!“
9. “May Allah bless you on Muharram – the first month of the Islamic calendar and one of the four sacred months of the year!“
10. “May you observe Aze-E-Hussain and participate in mourning congregations, lamentations, matam to commemorate Imam Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) killing at the Battle of Karabal! Have a blessed Muharram!“
Now, you all should know that Muharram 2018 begins tomorrow i.e. 12th September 2018 and marks the beginning of new Islamic Year. As per the history like we told you above that Muharram is observed for the first ten days and the tenth day of Muharram is known as the Day of Ashura which observes the death of Hussein ibn Al.
Awal Muharram Quotes & Messages
“You Alone We Worship,& You Alone We Ask For Help, For Each And Everything. May Your Faith In Him Always Bring You Peace And Prosperity…Have A Blessed Muharram!”
“Kat Rahi Hy Zindahi Aulaad E Ali K Saye Me Moot Khud Mamoor Hy Meri Hifazaat K Liye Har Ghari Rehta Hun Main Nad E Ali K Saye Me. Happy Muharram”
“Zikkr-E-Husain Aayaa To Ankhain Chalak Parein, Paani Ko Kitna Piyaar Hai Abb Bhi Hussain Say!”
“Taa Hashar Ye Khiyal Meray Dil Ka Chain Hai Mohsin Meri Nijaat Ka Zamin Hussain Hai — Happy Muharram”
Awal Muharram Whatsapp FB DP Images Pictures
You all should know that mostly Sunni Muslims fast during Muharram and observe it as a day of reflection and gratitude as Prophet Muhammad observed a two-day fast on this day. On the other hand, you all can see that Shia Muslims mourn the killing of Hussein during Muharram, they gather around do prayers, take our rallies and walk on fire and reenact various plays to remember the pain Hussein was put through on the Day of Ashura.