BPSC Admit Card for Civil Services Prelim 2018 released Check hall tickets at bpsc.bih.nic.in: On Wednesday, 28th November 2018, Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on its official website released the admit card for 64th Combined competitive preliminary examination. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination can download their admit card from the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Public Service Commission 2018 examination
The Bihar Public Service Commission examination is going to be conducted on 16th December 2018.
The Bihar Public Service Commission examination will be held in one shift only that is between 12 pm to 2 pm.
There are total numbers of 808 examination centres in 35 district headquarters of the state. Candidates examination centre will be mentioned individually on their admit card.
The preliminary examination will be of 150 marks which contain the questions of general studies. The time duration of the BPSC 2018 exam is of 2 hours. Other than that there are two other selection phases such as Mains examination and Interview in order to get selected. If you clear your Preliminary examination then you can move on to next phase that is main examination.
The total marks of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview will be taken in respect to the selection of the aspirants.
BPSC preliminary examination admit card 2018: Steps to download
- Visit to the official website of BPSC for online downloading of admit card- official website: bpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Your login details would be asked, fill your details such as your candidates name and password.
- After login you will enter a new page and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘PT admit card download’ for downloading your admit card.
- Take a print out for further use on an A4 size sheet.
- The admit card will be available in 2 pages
- One page comprises of the details of the examination while on the other hand second page consist of instructions to the candidates regarding examination.
- Save the admit card on your device too for any further use.
Bihar Public Service Commission 2018 exams: Recruitment Post
The registration for the post started from 3rd August 2018 and ended on 10th September 2018. Talking about the number of posts, so these posts are further subdivided which will be occupied through BPSC 2018 examination in the state and the posts along with vacancies are:
Posts of Revenue officer: 571 posts
Posts of Supply Inspector: 233 posts and
Posts in Bihar Police Service: 40 posts
Candidates must download their admit card within the given time period that is until 14th December 2018 and must take a print out of it for further use. Don’t wait for the last date, download it as soon as possible before the last date.
Don’t forget to bring your admit card along with passport size photos as well as your ID proofs in the examination centres. Also, reach your examination centre 30 minutes prior for avoiding any late entry issue.