BSSC Inter Level Exam Admit Card 2014 Released Check Hall Ticket at bssc.bih.nic.in: Admit card for first inter level combined competitive (PT) exam 2014 has been released by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC). The notification of recruitment exam was announced by BBSC in the year 2014.The candidates who are going to appear for this examination can download the admit card from the official website of BSSC, bssc.bih.nic.in.
BSSC admit card Inter Level exam 2014 released after 4 years
The date for the examination is 8th, 9th and 10th December which is going to be conducted across the state. The candidates are requested to be in touch with the official website of BSSC on regular basis in order to get new updates from BSSC.
Additionally, the preliminary examination is going to be conducted with books so that the candidates are allowed to bring any 3 books with them. The books which can be carried by the candidates must be of General Knowledge, Mathematics and Science, one for each section. Only NCERT, ICSE and other boards books will be allowed to the examination centre other than other reference books, guide books or hand written notes are strictly banned in the examination hall. The books which are allowed to carry by the students must have name and roll number of the candidate written on it and nothing else other than that should be written on the book. If caught, strict actions would be taken against the violators.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC): Admit Card Download
- First, Visit the official website of BSSC bssc.bih.nic.in
- After opening the website, the home page will open
- On the homepage of the site you will find a link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Click on that link
- A dialog box will open where your credentials will be asked in which you have to fill your Registration number, Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name, etc.
- After filling and submitting your details your admit card will be displayed
- You can download your admit card or can take a printout for further use
In latest notification of BSSC, along with the announcement of admit card declaration, various important instructions are given to the student who are going to appear in the examination. The important instructions are regarding the things which are allowed as well as strictly not allowed in the examination hall.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC): Banned Articles
Certain things are strictly banned in the examination hall. Things that you must not carry in the examination centre and are not allowed according to the recent notification by BSSC are:
- Eatable items (Hot/Cold)
- Any kind of narcotic product
- Any kind of Jewellery such as Chain, pendants, ring, etc.
- Personalized pen, pencil, calculator, ruler, log table, graph paper, charts, bag or any kind of electronic devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, pager, watch, etc.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC): Examination Timing
The exam will be held on December 8th, 9th and 10th in two shifts. The Candidates should reach their respective examination centre prior 30 minutes as late entries are strictly not allowed. The first shift of the examination is from 7:30 am and the second shift is afternoon shift which will be held at 12 pm. Candidates must carry their admit card along with their passport sized photos and ID proof in the examination centre otherwise entries will be prohibited.