Carolina: 11 Year Old Boy Dies After Playing ‘Choking Game’ To Attain Maximum Euphoria :- A sixth-grade student 11 year old from South Carolina, United State, died after he attempted the choking game, refers to intentionally stopping oxygen to the brain inducing temporary syncope and euphoria.
As per the report Daily Mail that Garett Pope Jr – a middle-school student from India land, South Carolina, died after attempting the fainting game which he heard in school.
The father of deceased – Garett Pope Sr said that he was smart, funny and had just started playing football. He eventually wanted to join the Clemson University.
He added that we do not know where Garett learned this, but the logical source would be from other kids in school, or in our neighbourhood. There were no evidences of Garett Jr looking up the practice online.
His distraught said that he was so cute and young, but he did not know what he was going to do, and made a big mistake which took his life forever. We miss him very much. I have spoken to the school principal about making sure that teachers are aware of this life taking game.
The school authorities and the family have made a GoFundMe page in order to collect money to create reading programs at Garett Jr’s school.
Many people across US continue to upload videos of the ghastly act on social media despite thousands of deaths every year.