CBSE board results 2018: Last date to apply for re-evaluation of Class 12th, 10th marks today on cbse.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education is also known as, CBSE is all set to mark its closing the online applications for the verification of marks get hold of in STD 12th and STD 10th examination 2018 today.
All candidates and parents who wish to file for a revaluation of the answer sheets are needed to fill the online application on the official website cbse.nic.in.
CBSE had released the Class 12th result in 2018 on 26 May and the CBSE Class 10th result 2018 on 29 May. If any aspirants are not satisfied with the marks awarded can request for a verification and re-valuation of their paper and marks anyway.
The process of applying for re-valuation is a three-step process.
Here is how you can apply for re-checking of marks obtained in CBSE board exams 2018:
– Go to the official website cbse.nic.in.
– Under the declaration Segment, click on Verification of Marks/Photocopy of Answer Book for Examination 2018 Class 12th/10th link.
-A new window would open. Click on the link for Online Application Submission.
– In the window that opens, select for Apply for Verification – Class 12th or Apply for Verification – Class 10th
– Enter the Class 12th/ Class 10th roll number, school code, and center code.
– The system would then prompt you to select the subjects from the list of subjects student you had appeared for.
– Once selected, proceed to submit the application and make the fee payment.
A fee of Rs. 500 is appropriate per subject per class. Though the last date to fill the application is 5th June, the fee can be paid until 7 June 2018. Any application submitted without fees will be likely to be, get rejected.
Also, CBSE will not accept any offline applications for verification or revaluation of marks. The applicant applying for verification of marks, though, will only be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the appraise answer book.
Only those will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.