Check! SSC CGL Tier 3 2017 Exam Result Declared Today @ ssc.nic.in :- SSC is going to declare the result of Tier 3 CGL exam 2017. Earlier, the commission had successfully conducted the Tier 3 examinations in the month of November 2017. Lakhs of candidates had given the CGL Tier 3 exam 2017 across the country. The candidates are waiting for the result very eagerly. Now the time is over because today the commission is going to declare the result on its official website. Those candidates who had given the exam can check the result today on the official website of the commission or can click on the direct link which is provided below for the same.
Earlier, the SSC had released a notification regarding the recruitment for various vacancy posts through the CGLE 2017 and invited the eligible candidates for the post. The commission had conducted the CGL Tier 3 examination 2017 in the month of November last year. Now the candidates are waiting for the result.
As per the earlier notice of the commission that the SSC will release or declare the result of CGL tier 3 exam 2017 on 28th February 2017 on its official website. So the candidates wait is over for those who had given the exam. So the candidates are advised to keep checking this page to know the results immediately after it is declared by the commission.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2017
- Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL 2017) Tier 3 exam
- Date of Tier 3 Exam: November 30 to December 1, 2017
- Result status: Available today
Steps To Check the Result of SSC CGL Tier 3 2017 Exam:
- Please visit the official website of commission or click on the given link below for the same.
- Then click on the link displaying ‘SSC CGL Tier 3 2017 Exam Results’
- The list of qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result or Download it for the future reference.
For more information, please visit the official website of the commission regarding the result.
Click here for the Result: http://www.ssc.nic
For more updates, please stay with us for information regarding the exam and results.