CSIR NET Answer Key 2019 Released at csirhrdg.res.in: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key on July 5. According to the official notification, the CSIR NET answer key for exams held on June 16 has been released on the official website i.e. csirhrdg.res.in, and the candidates will be able to raise objections till July 10. It was also mentioned that the answer keys of all the subjects will be available on CSIR HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in from 05/07/2019 to 10/07/2019 (till 5 pm).
CSIR NET Answer Key 2019
The CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key was published for these subjects Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences. The CSIR National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET 2019) exam was conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research on June 16 and the duration of the test was three hours.
The notification also mentioned, “The representation(s) submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. All the representations received within stipulated dates will be given due consideration and decision taken in this regard will be final. While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, if at any stage, any discrepancy comes to the notice, CSIR-HRDG reserves the right to rectify the same and no claim whatsoever will be entertained if any person/candidate is affected in the process.”
Steps to Download CSIR June Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR): res.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab reading as ‘CSIR UGC NET Exam’ and select CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key under the dropdown list
- On the CSIR June Answer Key 2019 window, click on the desired subject’s answer key
- The Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key and tally your answers
As mentioned, the candidates can submit objection via email by July 10. They can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending supporting proof in Word/PDF/Image file.