Politics

Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019: Live Vote Counting, Party Winner Candidates List & Names

Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019: Live Vote Counting, Party Winner Candidates List & Names: Daman and Diu is a union territory in western India and it is the smallest federal division of India on the mainland, with an area of 112 km2. The territory consist of two separate regions—Daman and Diu—that are geographically divided by the Gulf of Khambhat. Lok Sabha Elections Result 2019

Talking about the Lok Sabha seats of Daman and Diu, the state has total number of 1 seat in the Lok Sabha, out of which no seats is reserved for Scheduled Castes neither any seat is reserved for Scheduled Tribes.

Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Election Results 2019

The union territory has only one constituency for the Lok Sabha, which was previously won by the Bharatiya Janata Party’s Lalubhai Babubhai Patel in the year 2014 Lok Sabha elections. Patel had polled 54.7 per cent of the votes. In the 2019 Lok Sabha election Daman & Diu voting was held in 3 phases on April 23, 2019. The poll results for the Lok Sabha seats in Daman & Diu is going to be declared on May 23, 2019.

Daman and Diu Election Live Vote Counting Result Updates

As per to the latest recent data, there were total number of 1,19,688 eligible voters in Daman & Diu, out of which 59,987 were male, 59,700 female and 1 voters of the Third Gender.

Here is the list of Members of Parliament of Daman and Diu:

Election Member Party
1987 By-election Gopalbhai Tandel Indian National Congress
1989 Devjibhai Tandel Independent
1991 Bharatiya Janata Party
1996 Gopalbhai Tandel Indian National Congress
1998 Devjibhai Tandel Bharatiya Janata Party
1999 Dahyabhai Patel Indian National Congress
2004
2009 Lalubhai Patel Bharatiya Janata Party

 Daman and Diu Lok sabha election constituency wise result

Daman & Diu in the 2019 Lok Sabha Election registered 71.83 per cent voter turnout, a loss of 6.01 per cent. The total number of voters in the constituency is 121729 while on the other hand the total voter turnout is 87442. While in the year 2014, the constituency registered total number of 77.84 per cent voter turnout. The total number of constituents in the constituency was 111817 while the total voter’s turnout was 87036.

Daman and Diu general Election Results 2019 Party wise

At the time of the preceding general elections which was held in the year 2014, Daman & Diu had a total number of 111,818 registered electors, out of which 78.01 per cent, or 87233, exercised their right to franchise all over 131 polling stations in order to select their only Member of Parliament from among 4 candidates.

The major Parties in Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Elections who contested in 2019 elections are BJP, INC, Independent and BSP.

State Wise Election Results – Lok Sabha Elections 2019

State State State
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Election Results 2019 Haryana Election Result 2019 Nagaland Election Result 2019
Andhra Pradesh Election Result 2019 Himachal Pradesh Election Result 2019 Odisha Election Result 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Election Result 2019 Jammu and Kashmir Election Result 2019 Puducherry Election Result 2019
Assam Election Result 2019 Jharkhand Election Result 2019 Punjab Election Result 2019
Bihar Election Result 2019 Karnataka Election Result 2019 Rajasthan Election Result 2019
Chandigarh Election Result 2019 Kerala Election Result 2019 Sikkim Election Result 2019
Chhattisgarh Election Result 2019 Lakshadweep Election Result 2019 Tamil Nadu Election Result 2019
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Election Result 2019 Madhya Pradesh Election Result 2019 Telangana Election Result 2019
Daman and Diu Election Result 2019 Maharashtra Election Result 2019 Tripura Election Result 2019
Delhi Election Result 2019 Manipur Election Result 2019 Uttar Pradesh Election Result 2019
Goa Election Result 2019 Meghalaya Election Result 2019 Uttarakhand Election Result 2019
Gujarat Election Result 2019 Mizoram Election Result 2019 West Bengal Election Result 2019

Daman and Diu Opinion Poll 2019, Exit Polls Results & Latest News Survey

Here is the list of Indian general elections, 2014 of Daman and Diu:

Party Candidate Votes % ±
BJP Lalubhai Patel 46,960 53.83 +11.46
INC Ketan Patel 37,738 43.26 +14.29
AAP Kessur Goan 729 0.84 +0.84
BSP Bhavesh Patel 490 0.56 +0.56
NOTA None of the above 1,316 1.51
Majority 9,222 10.57 -25.95
Turnout 87,233 80 +6.27
BJP hold Swing

Here is the list of Indian general elections, 2019 of Daman and Diu

Well, the result of Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Election 2019 is yet to be announced on 23 May 2019, till then we will give you all the updates regarding the Daman and Diu Lok Sabha Election Results 2019.

Party Candidate Votes % ±
BJP Lalubhai Patel      
INC Ketan Patel      
Independent Umesh B Patel      
BSP      
NOTA None of the above      
Majority      
Turnout