Delhi High Court Services Examination 2018 Application Notification by December 12, check the details: Judicial services examination 2018 is going to start soon and the application process for judicial services examination has begun from Thursday, 22nd November 2018. The Judicial services examination is led by Delhi High Court. Earlier the notification for Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2018 was announced on 14th November 2018.
Delhi High Court Services Examination 2018
Previously, the total number of 50 vacancies was out for which the notification was released, but later it was increased to 147 in the recent notification of Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2018, which was released on 21st November 2018. All the interested candidates can apply for these positions at the official site, delhihighcourt.nic.in.
As stated above, the application process was started from 22nd November 2018 at 10:00 am and the last date to apply for the Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018 is 12th December 2018 till 11:00 pm.
Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The eligible candidates who are interested in applying for Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018 should not be more than 32 years of age. There is certain relaxation for the age of the candidates from various reserved categories.
- The candidates must be an Indian or origin of India.
- Candidates must carry passing certificate of 10th and 12th from an established institute.
- The interested candidates must also be performing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be an advocate from a certified institute under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018: Selection Procedure
The Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018 which is scheduled to be conducted on 13th January 2019 comprises of three stages for clearing the examination, and the selection procedure involves:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam is the first stage of Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018. The exam will include objective type questions. After this the candidates have to move on to the second stage, main exam.
- Main Exam: The Main exam of Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018 is the second stage for the selection which will be a written examination.
- Viva-Voice/ Interview: The final stage of Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018 selection procedure is viva-voice or an interview. If you clear all three stages of selection then you will successfully qualify for Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018.
Earlier according to the notification released on 14th November 2018, the date of exam was 10th February 2019 but now the preliminary examination is planned on 13th January 2019.
Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018: Notification Rectifications
- According to the notification released on 14th November 2018, the date of exam was on 10th February 2018 but now according to the recent notification released on 21st November 2018, the date of examination is scheduled to 13th January 2019.
- Previously, there were total number of 50 vacancies according to the previous notification, but later it was increased to 147 in its new notification on 21st November 2018.
- Furthermore, the last date of application was 22nd December 2018 but it was revised to 12th December 2018.
Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018: Important dates
Notification from Delhi High Court: 14th November 2018 (Old); 21st November 2018 (New)
Application process Began: 22nd November 2018 (10:00 am)
Last date of submission of application: 12th December 2018 (11:00 pm)
Examination Date of Delhi Judicial Services exam 2018: 13th January 2019
Important Note: Candidates are requested to be in touch with the official website on regular basis for any further rectifications or announcement related to the examination.