Miss America 2020 Pageant Winner Camille Schrier is a scientist from Virginia: The Miss America 2020 competition is all set to be held this year on Thursday, December 19, 2019. This year this beauty pageant will mark the 93rd Miss America show. Along with this the Miss America Organization is also going to celebrate its 99th anniversary in the year 2019. It is the fresh news is coming from America and it is saying that the beautiful diva namely Camille Schrier is emerging as the winner of Miss America and it is something incredible. It is this Miss America called Camille Schrier is a candidate of the Virginia Commonwealth and she is also supported and advocates all good things of the society and she also supports regarding drug safety. She has been crowned as the Miss America 2020 and this news has been declared on the last Thursday night at the Mohegan Sun Earth Expo & Convention Center in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Camille Schrier from Virginia performed a science experiment as her talent at the Miss America 2020 pageant on Thursday.
- Not only did she stun the judges and audience with her skills, but people on Twitter were also impressed.
- Schrier is currently a student at Virginia Commonwealth University, where she’s working towards earning a doctor of pharmacy degree.
- The 2020 Miss America pageant was held this year at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Camille Schrier Crowned Miss America 2020
The beautiful diva Camille Schrier has been selected as Miss America and this is has been done by the panel of three celebrity judges and she has been selected over the Miss Georgia Victoria Hill.
The Miss America of the 20202 namely Camille Schrier has been also created news because she has been giving a chemistry demonstration on hydrogen peroxide at the time of the talent competition and this is something awesome.
Camille Schrier was crowned by Nia Franklin, and she was the 2019 Miss America from New York.
The new Miss America namely CAMILLE SCHRIER has been said to the crowd reportedly that she is having the plan to get a doctor of pharmacy degree at VCU, in Richmond, Virginia. It is proved that CAMILLE SCHRIER is a very talented Miss America and she is also blessed with the beauty with the brain.
Well, you must be all excited to know more about this amazing beauty pageant, therefore we have gathered all the major information regarding the competition so that you can enjoy this year pageant without any lack of information.
Where to Watch Miss America 2020 Online?
In July 2019, it was officially declared that the 2020 competition would be held on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut. This also marks the ninth year that the competition would not be held at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
In May 2019, it was officially declared that the 2020 competition would be broadcast on NBC which previously used to be aired on ABC since the year 2011. Earlier, NBC has also aired Miss America pageants for more than two decades up till ABC was further selected to air the Miss America pageant of the year 1998 in September 1997.
Regina Hopper, President & CEO of the Miss America organization, earlier said in a prepared statement, “The Miss America Organization is proud to partner with Mohegan Sun as we return to our long-time NBC home,”
The statement further reads, “We are looking forward to a fresh take on this historic competition that will showcase the incredible women vying for the job of Miss America 2020.”
Coming back to Miss America 2020, NBC is going to air a live broadcast of the pageant starting at 7 p.m. CT.
Who will Crown Miss America 2020?
Camille Schrier, a student at Virginia Commonwealth who advocates for drug safety, was crowned Miss America 2020 on Thursday night at the Mohegan Sun Earth Expo & Convention Center in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Miss America 2020: Participants
- Miss Oklahoma Addison Price, third runner-up, eliminated after the talent competition
- Miss Connecticut Jillian Duffy, fourth runner-up, eliminated after the talent competition
- Miss Alabama Tiara Pennington, eliminated after first on-stage interview
- Miss Colorado Monica Thompson, eliminated after first on-stage interview
- Miss California Eileen Kim
- Miss Florida Michaela McLean
- Miss Hawaii Nicole Holbrook
- Miss Kansas Annika Wooton
- Miss New Jersey Jade Glab
- Miss North Carolina Alexandra Badgett
- Miss New York Lauren Molella
- Miss Texas Chandler Foreman
Who won Miss America 2019?
Miss America 2019 was held on September 9, 2018 at in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The 92nd Miss America pageant was won by Nia Franklin from New York.
1st runner-up: Bridget Oei
2nd runner-up: Holli’ Conway
3rd runner-up: Taylor Tyson
4th runner-up: Gabriela Taveras
Virginia Commonwealth University, where Schrier is earning her doctor of pharmacy degree, congratulated her win at the time, and also shared a video of the experiment.