Never miss an opportunity to get away from your daily schedule and explore new places. One can discover a variety of destinations and chase the blues away. A personal loan will help you plan your dream vacation. The personal loan interest rate in India is 10.50% onwards.
(Image Source: Shutterstock)
Here are some of the options for a perfect foreign weekend getaway-
Thailand’s tropical island, Krabi is a popular destination for families, couples and singles alike. It is famous for its magical beaches, nightlife, food and music. Snorkelling and scuba spots such as Phi Phi Island are also worth a visit.
- Pattaya, the resort city of Thailand, shot to fame in the 1980s and is now extremely popular. This vibrant coastal city has something for everyone.
- Phuket is a culturally rich island destination. It is known for its world-famous beaches, islands and national parks.
- Sri Lanka
From Buddhist temples to museums, Sri Lanka is an exotic place to spend your weekend. It is known for its rich tea estates and one of the oldest golf clubs.
Colombo has a mix of cultural and historical character like no other.
- Kelani river is the largest river of the country and attracts many thrill-seekers for adventures like rafting.
- Yala National Park is the second largest national park of Sri Lanka for the chance of spotting leopards, crocodiles and many native bird species in their natural habitat.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is another natural heritage site of Sri Lanka. One can spend a relaxed evening with their families. They can encounter and learn about the majestic and calm Asian elephants.
Dubai is the second largest emirate in the UAE after Abu Dhabi. The most appealing factor is that it has a zero crime rate, which makes it the safest travel destination. It’s famous for its larger than life skyscrapers and is a magnet for all the shopaholics.
Dubai is packed with fun-filled activities for the kids, too, such as Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
Jumeirah Mosque is a must-visit place to learn more about Muslim culture.
Burj Khalifa Park is the most famous site to visit in Dubai. Its design and architecture are inspired by Hymenocallis, the desert flower.
Popular as a shopping destination, Kuala Lumpur is the fashion hub of Malaysia. ‘1 Utama’ is the world’s fourth-largest mall covering 5 million square feet. Seafood is authentic and accessible among the locals as well as the visitors.
- Petronas Tower is one of the most iconic sights in the world. Located in the capital city, Kuala Lumpur it is the tallest twin towers in the world. The skywalk over the bridge is the most admired by the visitors.
- Sunbathe in Langkawi- ‘Beaches can fix anything’. To blow off the city-life stress, peaceful morning in Langkawi island is all you need. It has a population of 60,000 inhabitants, also has duty-free status.
- Malacca, ‘The Historic State’ is located next to the Malacca Strait from where it gets its name. It has many museums, galleries and places of historical interests for the travellers.
Take the Time-out & Don’t Worry About Funds
Due to the rise in the cost of nearly everything, people got busy with work. However, occasional breaks from mechanical life are important to keep you motivated and rejuvenate. Often paucity of funds has people postpone these very important breaks from routine, which is completely unnecessary if you know the right tools.
Travel loans, or vacation loans, are typically personal loans that are not secured by collateral such as your home or car. You can quickly secure the money needed for your vacation and spend your time planning rather than collecting money.
Personal loans interest rates of institutions like Axis Bank can be as low as 11.25%. People from any age group between 21-60 years can apply for a personal loan. The best part is that the whole process can be online and just takes about a few minutes to complete, with the money transferred directly to your bank account.
So, stop procrastinating your long-awaited vacation and break the rut of your urban life without worries.