Garmin company has launched the most affordable fitness tracker Forerunner 35 GPS smartwatches in India at a price tag of Rs 15,990.
This watch has tested and arrived with the frost blue band, a USB charging clip or cable and a quick start guide. The new watch of Garmin is exclusively available in the country through Paytm.
This watch is also available in different color such as Frost Blue, White, Limelight and Black colour options. This GPS technology of commerce, together with motorised, air travel, marine and significant for the resolutions. This has made included with all advanced technology that can give a better user experience. The Forerunner 35 is a great, light, attractive, water resistant smartwatch that looks as good as it functions.
- Forerunner 35 GPS it sports with rectangular face measures 1.5 x 1.6 inches.
- The display is a monochrome LCD with a resolution of 128 inches.
- This device is light weight which weighs 36 gms.
- This band is replaceable with the four colour variants.
- The GPS running watch automatically uploads fitness data to Garmin Connect.
- The additional feature of the device is that it is built water resistant.
- Forerunner 35 GPS include an accelerometer for counting steps and automatically noting activities.
- A GPS unit for precise distance, speed, and route tracking, and a built-in optical heart rate monitor for tracking performance and measuring a more accurate calorie burn.
- The watch can also track the indoor and outdoor running, walking, cycling and cardio workouts.
Watch the Video of Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch here: