WhatsApp released new cricket-themed sticker pack during IPL 2019, How to use it?: There is a great surprise for all the cricket fans all over India which is recently presented by WhatsApp. As we all know IPL 2019 is on-going and these IPL cricket matches are even now keeping the fans engaged and that’s not the only thing, World Cup 2019 is also going to start up very soon and it will begin again all this excitement among the cricket fans in the nation. Hero XPulse 200 & 200T launching in India
- WhatsApp is bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- iPhone users would also soon get the Cricket Stickers pack
- Cricket Stickers help you show off your cricket fever with contacts
How to use cricket stickers on WhatsApp?
For the duration of the on-going cricket season, the Facebook owned social messaging app has announced a new sticker pack that is going to allow cricket fans to share their enthusiasm with these right set of stickers. Top 5 Upcoming Car launch in India
The new cricket-themed sticker pack from WhatsApp comprises of a bunch of new remarkable emojis that are going to make sure that you are able to share your zest with your family and friends on this platform. Be it saying a simple ‘No’ like an umpire or getting ready to bat or assembling a meeting on the ground, WhatsApp’s new cricket themed sticker pack includes each emotion the IPL 2019 fans wish to share.
But the users must take note that this new cricket themed sticker pack is only accessible for those WhatsApp users who are using the company’s Android app. This means that if you are an iPhone user, then you are not able to use this new cricket themed sticker pack, at least for now. This might seem like disappointment to the iPhone users but worry not because the company has said that it would shortly make the new stickers accessible to the users of its iOS app.
Follow these simple steps to download the cricket-themed stickers in case you are using WhatsApp’s Android app, in the course of the on-going cricket season on your smartphone:
- At first, click on the emoji icon on bottom which is located at the left corner of your WhatsApp chat window.
- At the moment, tap on the Stickers option.
- Following to previous step, click on the plus (+) sign on the right corner of the sticker search window.
- Now, tap on All Stickers.
- In order to download the stickers, click on the download icon next to the Cricket Matchup sticker pack placed on the top.
Once you have downloaded, the cricket stickers are going to appear in your sticker pack. At this moment follow these steps to use the cricket themed sticker:
- Firstly, just open the chat that you wish to share a cricket emoji in.
- Secondly, tap on the emoji icon and then on the stickers option in the chat bar of the separate or group chat.
- Tap on the Cricket Matchup sticker pack, in the stickers.
- Select the cricket themed sticker such as century, howzzat, out or 66 and many more that you want to share with your other enthusiastic friends who are also big cricket fans.