HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle & HTC Desire 10 Pro Launch In September Specification Features :- Rumors were around that HTC will be launching Desire 10 which is a budgeted smart phone somewhere around in Q3. But latest rumors by Venture Leaks through @evleaks suggest that there are going to be two smart phones in the Desire flagship i.e Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle. Both these handsets are anticipated to be announced by the end of September.
For now only the information related to Desire 10 Lifestyle has been leaked, specs of Desire 10 Pro are still hidden. According to the rumors Desire 10 Lifestyle is going to be the handset with lower specs. Talking about its display then we are going to have a variant in different colors surrounded by golden color rims on the edges and around the camera lens, flash and antenna cutouts as well.
To augment the audio quality it will boast dual BoomSound speakers accompanied along with 24-bit hi resolution DAC output chip and higher quality ear buds. It is expected to sport 5.5” IPS Display delivering 720X1280p screen resolution. It will be powered by qualcomm snapdragon Quad core processor and will operate on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System topped by HTC Sensor UI.
With this handset one gets the combination of 3GB RAM with 32GB as internal memory or 2GB RAM with 16GB as the on-board memory. External memory can be expanded with the help of MicroSD card slot. It will entail 13MP of camera at the back with LED Flash and BSI sensors. There is 5MP of shooter at the front for clicking selfies and for video calling.
It is expected to accommodate connectivity option like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc. Pricing details of these handsets are not yet divulged by the company. It is not yet clear whether these handsets will be launched at IFA or not.
- 5” FHD IPS Display
- Qualcomm Snapdraon Quad core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS by HTC Sensor UI
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory/ 2GB RAM with 16GB as internal memory
- Expandable memory with the help of MicroSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and BSI Sensor
- 5MP snapper at the front for clicking selfies and for video calling
- Connectivity options like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc
- Pricing of the handset is not revealed yet
- Expected to be launched in September