Huawei Honor 8 Launch Today In India Check Specification Features Price :- The leading Chinese mobile company, Hawaii is all set to launch its one of the most awaited smartphone, the Huawei Honor 8. The company will launch the smartphone on October 12, 2016, at an event at an Event scheduled around 11:30 AM in India.
Meanwhile, the company has already this smartphone in China in three different memory option- 3GB RAM/32GB inbuilt storage, 4GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage, and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage.
The smartphone will be launch in the metal frame with a glossy body, which makes it more attractive. Check out below for the specific features of the of Huawei Honor 8.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATION OF HUAWEI HONOR 8
1. It features a 2.5D glass 5.2-inch full-HD LTPS LCD with a pixel resolution of 2560×1440 pixels resolution and a Pixel density of 423ppi.
2. It is packed with a 32GB of Internal Memory that can be expandable later via microSD card of up to 128GB.
3. The Handset is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core Kirin 950 Soc with 4GB of RAM.
4. It supports Dual-SIM with 4G LTE connectivity and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System with Company’s EMUI 4.1 on top.
5. It features an 8-megapixel secondary front-facing camera with a f/2.4 aperture for best selfies and video calling.
6. It features a dual Camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary rear camera with a dual-tone LED flashlight, a f/2.2 aperture, and Laser Autofocus.
7. It also sports a fingerprint scanner, that is placed under the rear camera.
8. It is packed with a massive 3000mAh non-removable battery pack with a fast charging 9V/2A power adapter.
9. It also offers a USB Type-C port and measures 145.5x71x7.4mm and weighs 153 gram.
10. It offers 4G-LTE bands in India include 2G/3G, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, GPRS/ EDGE, FM Radio 3.5mm Audio Jack, and Infrared sensor.
Stay tuned for the further update.