IBPS PO RECRUITMENT 2019: The official notification for the IBPS PO exam 2019 has been released on 02-08-2019. The last year vacancy for the IBPS PO is 4252. This year a total of 4336 vacancies have been released. Already the dates for the online preliminary and the mains exam are announced by the IBPS. On 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th of October 2019 the preliminary exams are supposed to take place. Also the IBPS PO mains exam is scheduled on 30th of November 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must possess certain eligible criteria to apply for the IBPS PO exam. Even if they do not fulfil any one of the following criteria they are not eligible to apply for the exam. So check the eligibility norms provided by the IBPS. Also if you give any false information your candidature will be cancelled.
- Age limit for applying the IBPS PO exam is 20 to 30.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in local language is must.
Apart from these other important details will be mentioned in the official notification of IBPS. Also it will contain the category wise age relaxation details.
IBPS PO Vacancy:
The last year vacancy for the IBPS PO is 4252. This year it has been increased to 4336 posts. As the vacancy is increased, it will be a great opportunity for the young banking aspirants. The vacancy will be one of the important factors in deciding cut off at various stages of the IBPS PO recruitment.
IBPS PO Selection Process:
The IBPS PO recruitment is done in 3 stages in the following order;
- Online preliminary exam
- Online mains exam
- Final interview
Interview is the last stage of the IBPS PO recruitment. In final score calculation, the marks obtained in both mains exam and final interview are taken into the consideration (80:20 ratio respectively).
IBPS PO Exam Pattern:
- The preliminary exam is conducted for 100 marks in 60 minutes. The sections in the preliminary exam are the English language, Reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude.
- The main exam is conducted for 225 marks. The sections in the mains exam are the English language, Reasoning ability & computer aptitude, Data analysis & interpretation, general & economic awareness and descriptive test. The descriptive test is conducted in the online mode in which you have to type a letter writing and an essay.
IBPS PO Salary and promotions:
The basic salary of an IBPS PO is RS.23700/- as prescribed. Also they will get an annual increment of Rs.980 for a period of 7 years. For next 2 years they get Rs.1145/- as annual increment. For next 7 years Rs.1310/- is their annual increment. Other than these they will get the following allowances and perks;
- Dearness allowance
- Special allowance
- House rent allowance
- City compensatory allowance
- Travel allowance
- Medical aid
- Newspaper reimbursement
- Petrol allowance
- Benefits of New Pension Scheme
Also an IBPS PO will regularly get promotions based on his performance.
IBPS PO Study Material:
As the exam is nearing best study materials are necessary for the candidates. Our site provides you the quality study materials prepared by the experienced faculty members. Our study materials will have the questions covered from basic level to high level difficult problems. By practicing these challenging question papers you may get confidence to solve tougher questions. So that your speed and accuracy may also get increased. We also provide more power capsules, online quiz, and mock test packages in our site. With these you can attempt tests frequently at any time as per your wish. This will help you to assess your strength and weakness regularly. So that you can focus more on your weaker topics. In this way you can improve your score considerably. So candidates make use of all our study materials, mock tests, online quizzes and power capsules at any time and make your dream come true.
IBPS PO Study Plan:
For the IBPS PO preparation make a study plan according to your convenience. Cover a topic per day without any delay. For some difficult topics take your own time and learn all basic concepts and tricks to solve the difficult questions. In your study plan don’t skip any topic in the IBPS PO syllabus. In this way you can make your preparation as more effective to get better results in the exam.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips:
- For English language section reading newspapers daily is the only way to develop your vocabulary skills. Also improve your basic grammar knowledge which will be useful for the topics like cloze test, fillers, error detection, etc.
- For general awareness section be thorough with the recent current affairs, banking terminologies and static GK questions. Prepare a notes by writing all the key points in it which will be useful for the exam time revision.
- For reasoning section practice with the mock tests frequently to find your weak zones. Practice more high level difficult puzzles and seating arrangements regularly to learn the correct way of approach. So that you can solve the new pattern questions in the exam without any tension and fear.
- For quantitative aptitude section learn more fast calculation tricks to solve the problems quickly. Also learn the short cut methods to each topic. With the help of mock test series practice more high level DI questions to solve it quickly in the IBPS PO mains exam.
Importance of IBPS PO Mock Test Packages:
Practicing with the help of our IBPS PO mock test packages will surely improve your speed and accuracy considerably. You can also attain some essential skills such as effective time management, selection of right choice of questions, etc. With the help of our mock tests you can also assess your mistakes after the test using the detailed solutions provided by us. So candidates use our mock test packages to crack the IBPS PO exam easily.