India planning one more attack in the middle of April 16-20: Pakistan Foreign Minister: On Sunday, 7th April 2019, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan has “reliable intelligence” that India is going to attack again in this month, as tension over a February deadlock in the middle of the two nuclear-armed neighbours had seemed to ease.
- India planning military aggression against Pakistan between April 16-20: Pakistan foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Prime Minister Imran Khan had agreed to share the information with the country, Qureshi said
- Qureshi did not elaborate on what evidence Pakistan had or how he could be so specific with the timing
Qureshi claims India planning another attack against Pakistan
The outbreak may possibly take place in the middle of April 16 and 20, he said, in addition he also said that Pakistan had told the five everlasting members of the UN Security Council of its worries.
On Thursday, February 14, at least 42 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were killed when a bus was hit through in a fidayeen attack (suicide attack) by Pakistan-based militants in which they were travelling in. The incident took place in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district. In that incident at least 40 Indian paramilitary personnel died. Terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed had claimed responsibility for the attack.
Just two weeks after 40 soldiers were killed in Pulwama terror attack, India carried out air strikes on terror training camps across the Line of Control on February 27. At about 3:30 am early morning, 12 Mirage 2000 fighter jets of the Indian Air Force dropped 1,000 kg bombs on terror camps of the Jaish-e-Mohammed, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Hizbul Mujahideen.
The very next day Pakistan shot down an Indian fighter jet and took its pilot, Indian Air Force Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman. Varthaman was leading a Mig-21 Bison and has shot down a Pakistan Air Force F-16 with an R-73 air-to-air missile in a combat on February 27 earlier his aircraft took a hit and he had to eject.
The tension increased between both the neighbouring country and as a “gesture of peace” Pakistan Prime Minister declared to release Abhinandan Varthaman on the very next day. He was then later released by Pakistan.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi told reporters in his homeland of Multan, “We have reliable intelligence that India is planning a new attack on Pakistan. As per our information this could take place between April 16 and 20”.
He did not intricate on what proof or sign Pakistan had or how he may perhaps be so precise with the timing, but he said Prime Minister Imran Khan had decided to share the info with the nation.
India’s foreign office didn’t instantaneously reply to an email pursuing comment.
Pakistan PM Imran Khan held responsible to India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for “whipping up war hysteria” over entitlements that India shot down a Pakistani F-16 all through the February deadlock.
On the other hand, India too has said it that he had shot down a Pakistani aircraft and the air force presented fragments of a missile that it said had been fired up by a Pakistani F-16 earlier it went down.
The achievement of Indian air strikes on a site of the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) militant group in north-western Pakistan has also been thrown into uncertainty after satellite pictures displayed little sign of destruction.
Pakistan closed its airspace among the deadlock but most of the commercial air traffic has in the meantime started again and main airports have opened.