Indian Army 10+2 TES-48 Recruitment 2022: How To Apply For 90 Posts, Direct Link:- Recently, the Indian Army released a statement for the recruitment of the Indian Army posts in 2022. The notice has revealed that the candidates who wish to apply for the posts of the Indian Army posts of TES 48 can apply for the posts through the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in.” There are almost 90 vacancies for the posts. The registration of the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 started on the 22nd of August, 2022.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
As per the notification released by the official website of the Indian Army “joinindianarmy.nic.in,” there are different eligibility criteria that have been provided below in the following sentence:
1. To apply for the recruitment of the Indian Army 2022, the candidate should be unmarried.
2. Candidates need to have passed their 10+2 examinations with the main PCM subjects to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
3. It is compulsory for the candidates to have appeared for the examinations of the JEE Main 2022 for applying for the recruitment of the posts of the Indian Army 2022.
4. The candidates must have been born before the 1st of July 2006, or they must have been born after the 2nd of July, 2003 for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
How To Apply For The Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
Those who are eligible for the application of recruitment of Indian Army Recruitment 2022, can apply for the recruitment of the Indian Army 2022 through the following steps:
1. The candidate needs to visit the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.in for applying for the post of the Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
2. There is going to be seen a link to the “Online Application” among the links on the homepage of the Indian Army.
3. Now the candidate needs to register themselves to the portal, and then the candidate needs to enter their required details.
4. After the candidate would have registered for the application form, the candidate can fill the form for the Entry Scheme of TEST 48 (10+2).
5. The candidate needs to upload their documents, and if the candidate is required to submit the fees then submit application fees.
6. Now the candidate can keep the printout of the application form and download the form for future requirements.
Know More About The Indian Army Recruitment 2022
As per the sources, the candidate is going to be enrolled in the course which is going to be started in the month of January 2023. The candidate would have to take the training for 5 years, and when the training will be ended then the candidate would be assigned with their permanent commission for the post of an Army Lieutenant.