Indian Railway: Super Rajdhani launched on Delhi-Mumbai route – Fares & Details: -Well, you can say that another good step is taken by our Indian railway history. Here, we are talking about the new SuperRajdhani train which is launched on between Mumbai – Delhi route. Yes! Mumbai and Delhi travelers are going to have a good benefit very soon. Super Rajdhani was launched from October 16, which the Railways said, will reduce at least two hours of traveling time as compared to the usual Rajdhani that runs on this route.
If you are a Mumbai and Delhi traveler or going to travel soon on this route by train then this news is for you. The train will not have a flexible fare system according to the dynamic pricing mechanism of the railways, the Ministry of Railways said, on its official Twitter account @RailMinIndia. This means that the fares of the train will not jump by 10 percent over every 10 percent of seat bookings as happens with usual Rajdhani trains.
Well, overall now you can say that this is very great news for the Indian railway passengers. The fares on the Super Rajdhani will cost passengers Rs. 600-800 less than the two other Rajdhanis already on the route, according to a report by news agency Press Trust of India. The train will chug-off from Delhi on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and from Bandra on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Check out these 5 Things about this cool Train-
- This train will run from Hazrat Nizamuddin Station of Delhi till Bandra station of Mumbai.
- Also, the fares of this train will be cheaper than all other recently running trains. Third AC will be around 19% cheaper
- The train will start from Hazrat Nizamuddin station at 4:15
- Also, it will reach Bandra Terminus at 6:10 am on the next day.
- It will halt at Kota, Vadodara, Surat and reach It will then start at 4:05 pm from Mumbai and reach Delhi at 6 am the next day.
Well, now you all need to be ready for this train because it is going to be excited for all travelers. Tell, us how you feel about this new step by our Indian railways.