Indian women’s hockey team defeats Japan in FIH Series Finals: Indian Women’s Hockey Team has shown brilliant performance as they defeated Japan by 3-1. You all should know that the Indian team won the FIH Women’s Series Finals. It was a very interesting match and the Indian Women’s Hockey team did everything they can to make a win. The FIH Women’s Series Finale took place in Hiroshima 2019. The Indian team defeated hosts Japan 3-1 Indian team was helped by an early goal from captain Rani in the 3rd minute.
- Gurjit scored in the 45th and 60th minutes to lead India to an emphatic victory
- Rani was adjudged the best player of the tournament while Gurjit emerged the top-scorer
- The Indian team had already qualified for the Olympic Qualifiers after securing a place in the final of the competition
- India defeated Japan 3-1 in FIH Series Finals summit clash
- Gurjit Kaur struck twice after Rani Rampal gave India the lead
- Indian team had already qualified for the FIH Olympic Qualifiers 2019
Indian Women’s Hockey Team Wins FIH Series Finals
Also, the exciting match took a twisting turn as an equalizer in the 11th minute as Japan’s Kanon Mori scored. After that, we have seen Gurjit Kaur scored in the 45th and 60th minutes. We have seen the exciting series and people loved it. You all should know that World No.9 Indian team had already qualified for the FIH Olympic Qualifiers 2019 on Saturday. We loved the match and the thing was exciting for everyone.
We have seen in the first quarter India played aggressively. Also, the series was exciting and the 3rd minute as Rani stepped up to score from her team’s first penalty corner (PC). The whole series was very great for the Indian team as they were playing amazingly. India’s dominance saw them win their second PC in the 9th minute, but the team gave a foul away in the execution.
You all should know that India maintains possession even though we have seen Vandana Katariya misses a glorious opportunity in the 18th minute. Overall, things didn’t work out for Japan. Also, we have seen that Japan, on the other hand, played well too as they tried to create chances by using the flanks. India controlled ball possession well as they made five circle entries compared to Japan’s zero. Overall, the match was exciting and you all can check out the updates down here.