ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Application Begin From 19th August, Apply For 100+ Constable Post:- Recently, the Indo Tibetan Border Police, ITBP has released a notification for the recruitment of the Indo Tibetan Border Police 2022 candidates. The notification has claimed that there are more than 100 vacancies for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police under Group C Non-Gazetted posts.
How To Apply For The ITBP Constable Recruitment Post 2022?
Candidates who wish to apply for the ITBP Constable Recruitment Post 2022. they can apply for the post through the official website “itbpolice.nic.in” and “recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in”
Read the following article below to know how the candidate can apply for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Constable post:
1. The candidate has to visit the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, “itbpolice.nic.in” and “recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in”
2. The option of “New Registration” will be shown on the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, click on the option of “New Registration” and register through the portal.
3. After the candidate would have done the registration, then click on the option of “Apply for Constable Pioneer” and now the candidate needs to fill out the application form.
4. When the candidate would have filled out the application form, the candidate will have to upload all the important documents, and now the candidate needs to pay the application fees if there would be any.
5. Now the application form needs to be submitted, submit the application form, and now download the form for further requirements.
What Are The Requirements Of The ITBP Constable Post 2022
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police has released the notification for the hiring of the constable post in 2022, and they have also released the guidelines for the recruitment of the post. Below we have shared guidelines in simple sentences for the recruitment of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police force:
1. As per the guidelines, candidates who wish to apply for the post of ITBP Constable, should be between the age of 18 and 27 by the 17th of September 2022.
2. The guidelines have mentioned that the candidates must have passed their Matric 10th class examinations from the recognized board.
3. The candidate must have 1-year certificate course in the ITI of trade.
Know More About The Recruitment Of The Indo-Tibetan Border Police 2022
As per the notification, the candidates can apply for the post of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police have been started from the 19th of August to the 17th of September. The notification has classified that there are 56 vacancies for the post of Constable(Carpenter), 31 vacancies for the Constable(Mason), and there would only 21 Constable(Plumber) vacancies under Group C Non-Gazetted posts.
It is advised to the candidates to apply for the posts as soon as they can, and they should not wait for the last date for the ITBP Recruitment.
Also Read:- DHSE Kerala Plus One Result Announced 2022
Leave a Comment