JAC Result 2018: Jharkhand Class 12 Science and Commerce results announced @ jacresults.com: Intermediate students of Jharkhand Academic Council are all set to rejoice because their results has been released today, June 7, on the time of the afternoon.
The all candidates can check their intermediate (Class 12) results today from 12 noon onward on the JAC official website jharresults.nic.in and jacresults.com. Students
All Students can also check their result below
Register for Jharkhand Board Class 12 Result here, in this official website.
After the result was release, Arvind Kumar Singh, the JAC Chairman, said that “JEE Advanced results is expected on June 10 and we published the results ahead of it so that students don’t have a problem in counselling.”
Jharkhand Intermediate Science Result Stats
- Total number of students enrolled – 93,781
- Total number of students appeared – 93,405
- Total number of students passed – 44,677
- Overall pass percentage – 48.34 per cent
- Students scored 1st Class rank – 16,618
- Students scored 2nd Class rank – 26,337
- Students scored 3rd Class rank – 1,711
Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result Stats
- Total number of students enrolled – 40,925
- Total number of students appeared – 40,244
- Total number of students passed – 27,164
- Overall pass percentage – 67.49 per cent
- Number of students who secured 1st class – 6,127
- Number of students who secured 2nd class – 18,266
- Number of students who secured 3rd class – 2,770
District wise Science Pass Percentage
- Ranchi- 52.17%
- West Singhbum-47.24%
- East Singhbhum-48.28%
- Gumla- 34.68%
District wise Commerce pass percentage
- Ranchi- 75%
- West Singhbum-69.44%
- East Singhbhum-70.34%
- Gumla- 60.94%
The Jharkhand Inter exams started on the 8th March and ended on the 6th April. The Board started valuation of answer papers on May 2 and wrapped up on May 31.
“Class 10 students will have to wait for another four to five days for their results,” said Singh.
“We will be declaring the results for intermediate students of the 2018 batch on June 7 at 12 pm. Students can access their results on the website of Jharkhand Academic Council. The certificates will also be available on the Digi Locker,” said Singh.
This year, on 2018, the board keeps an eye on the entire evaluation process via the CCTVs, to make sure the fair and transparent evaluation of answer sheets in the monitor process.
So, The results, which were earlier expected to be announced in the fourth week of May was delayed because of the teacher’s protests against working throughout the summer vacations to evaluate answer sheets.
As far as the results of STD 10 board examinees are concerned, Singh said their result will be published by the end of this week. “We need at least four to five days to consolidate the final results for class 10 boards. We will notify the dates ahead on the website,” he informed.
STEPS TO CHECK JHARKHAND CLASS 12 RESULTS 2018
- Log on to the official website: jharresults.nic.in
- Click on the link that says “Jharkhand board Class 12th science and commerce results”
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- View and download Class 12 science and commerce result 2018
- Take printout for future use
- All candidates the board can now breathe a sigh of relief because they can now apply to colleges in the state and outside post the results will be announced.