You all can check the Jagadhatri Puja day, timing, and Vidhi 2019 updates here. We have the Jagadhatri Puja related information, details, and updates here. You should know that the Jagadhatri Puja Pooja Vidhi is also here. Jagadhatri Puja is a very famous puja in West Bengal and other parts of India after Durga Puja and Kali Puja. Sources are indicating that the Jagadhatri Puja 2019 wishes images, and messages are also here. You all can read the Jagadhatri Puja Vidhi 2019 in Hindi & Bengali too.
2019 Jagadhatri Puja Date and Time
You all should know that this puja was initiated by Sharda Devi, the wife of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. Also, the two most popular names associated with this puja are Maharaja Krishna Chandra of Nadia and Indranarayan Roy Choudhury of Chandan Nagar. You all should know this Puja is taking place since very long time and it started as early as 1713. Overall, Jagadhatri Puja Vidhi and updates are written here.
If we dig in history then we can say that the other names of Jagadhatri are Maheswari, Karindrasuranisudini, Shaktacharpriya, and Adharabhuta. Tantra sects of the Shakta school view Jagadhatri as the symbol of Shakti or Supreme Energy. You all should know that she has three eyes and four arms that hold a Chakra (discus), shankha (conch), bow and arrow. Also, you all may know her because of her red saree, she wears jewels and Nagayajnopaveetha (a sacred thread of snake).
Jagadhatri puja 2019 Kolkata, Chandannagar and Krishnanagar
You all should know that the Jagadhatri puja is celebrated in the Bengali month of Kartik (October – November). Also, the timing of the festival is set from Friday, 03 November 2019, 9.40 a.m. to 07 November 2019 11.54 a.m.
Jagadhatri Puja Vidhi 2019
- First of all, on the day of Puja, you all should be ready for a wake up early and should wake up early. You all should follow the same ritual like every festival and wear clean clothes and clean the house.
- You all should set up a pedestal for seating Ma Jagadhatri. Give a holy bath to the idol of Jagadhatri and wipe it with a clean cloth. You all can make better and cleaner Puja place.
- Some of you all should know that light the lamp with ghee or oil and light incense sticks.
- In the end, you all should know that the start the puja with Ganesh worship for removing the obstacles to the puja.
- After that, you need to offer incense, sandal paste, and nivedan to Ganesh and start the puja.