JEE Main 2016 : Check All India Rank List to be Released today @ jeeadv.ac.in : On 23 June 2016 , Where to jee main All India rank are declared and providing g the JEE main all India rank for the 11 lakhs students, The result will be published in the two-part where one is Jee mains and second was jee advanced. the Jee rank are declared for the student which is obtained by the selected for the 34,781 seats for 629 courses in 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 18 GFTIs and 20 IIITs.
According to the Jee report sheet where 10,575 seats are fill up to in the IITs in this year while in the NITs are availing 18,013 total counting seats, and these all the JEE seats are filled by the examination JoSAA and based on the JEE Main rank.
Where both results, JEE main and JEE advanced results was declared in the last May and June and admission process are carry for the participating institutes and exams was held by JoSAA– the Joint Seat Allocation Authority.
Total 13 lakh who fill the JEE Main exam and given that exam on 3 April and 9 April and also 10 April in the online and offline mode, after that there was totally 1,98,228 student’s qualified for JEE advanced and around the 1.6 lakh was going for the same process. on 23 June where JEE Main rank list 2016 will be published and here the proper process of counseling that scheduling is given below :
1. On the 23 June JEE Main, 2016 AIR published.
2. On the 24 June registration process and filling sheet for academic programs will start.
3. On the 27 June, mock seat allocation will be shown on the choices filled that program by students on 26 June, at 5 pm.
4. On the 28 June candidates registration on filling choice at 5 pm.
5. On the 29 June again counseling for the seat to verified and validation process.
6. On the 30 June where the 1st round result will be published after the 10 am.
Today,s when the JEE rank list is published Than candidates will fill their choices of their institutions also for the branches in the decreasing order of preference, or your choice. So just go and check out.