JEE Main 2020 Admit Card To Be Released Tomorrow at jeemain.nic.in :- The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main January exam 2020 admit cards will be released today on December 6, 2019. All the candidates who have applied for the same, can download the NTA JEE Mains January 2020 admit cards from the official website i.e. at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
JEE Main, since last year, is being conducted twice a year – in January and in April. For the academic year 2020-21, the JEE Main 2020 examination are scheduled to be conducted from January 6 to January 11 at various test centres across India. The exam will be held in two shifts – morning from 9:30 am to 12:300 pm and in the second shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
The result of the same will be announced on 31 January, 2020.
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website of NTA JEE Main 2020: jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link which says, “January JEE (Main) 2020 admit cards” on the homepage
- Enter your application number, password and security pin and click on Submit
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will get displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference
The JEE Main score is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, and even private engineering and architecture courses. A cut-off will also be released for the candidates to qualify for JEE Advanced exam which is an entrance gateway for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
JEE Main 2020 Call Letter
This year, NTA has introduced an additional paper specifically for B.Planning courses. Mode of examination are:
- BE /B Tech in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
- B Arch: Mathematics-Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in “Pen and Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheetofA4 size
- B Planning: Mathematics-Part I , Aptitude Test-Part II and Planning Based Questions Part III in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
Notably, the medium of question paper shall be in English, Hindi and Gujarati. The option of question paper language should be exercised while filling up the Application Form and it cannot be changed at a later stage.