Kerala University 2nd Allotment List 2019 Check for UG Courses Selection List at keralauniversity.ac.in: Kerala University has released the second allotment list 2019 for the admissions to various undergraduate courses in colleges affiliated with the university. The Kerala University second allotment list can be checked on the official website of admissions, admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Kerala University 2nd Allotment List 2019
The fees for this second allotment can be paid till June 13. Kerala University second allotment details can be accessed from the official website after entering the application number and password of the candidates.
Important dates for Kerala University second allotment list 2019:
- Notification (Subject to the publication of Plus Two results): 10th May 2019
- Online registration starts: May 10, 2019
- Trial Allotment: May 30, 2019
- Closure of Registration: June 3, 2019 at 03.00PM
- First Allotment: June 4, 2019
- Second Allotment: 10th June 2019
- Third Allotment: June 14, 2019
- College Joining: June 17, 2019, to June 20, 2019 (21st June 2019 & 22nd June 2019 buffer dates)
- Commencement of Classes: June 24, 2019
Those candidates who have got allotment in the second list and also have not been allotted in the first list may confirm their seat by paying the required fee in the university.
On securing allotment, the University fee has to be remitted by the candidates in online mode (e-payment) only in the ‘Allotment’ page of valid applicant’s homepage on the website (http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in).
Important points for Kerala University second allotment list:
- A printout of the original payment receipt should be taken and the same should be kept safe and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission.
- The candidate without the original payment receipt will not be allowed to join the college.
- The candidates should keep the payment receipt after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotments, if any.
The allotment of candidates who have not taken admissions through the windows open during the allotment time will be cancelled and they will not be considered for further allotments, according to an official statement from Kerala University.
Steps to download Kerala University IInd Allotment List 2019
Step 1- Visit Kerala University Official website admissions.Keralauniversity.ac.in
Step 2- On homepage there is Kerala University Degree Second Allotment Results 2019 tab, click it
Step 3- On new window enter the application number and password
Step 4- The Kerala University IInd Allotment List 2019 will appear on the screen
Step 5- Take a printout for future reference
Those candidates who have taken admission in first, second and third allotments, may appear in colleges after the publication of the third allotment, the statement said.
If a candidate is satisfied with the second allotment, they may remove their higher options after paying the required fee, the statement said.
The candidates, who have not removed their higher options, will be considered for those options in next allotment and it will be compulsory for them to take admission if they are allotted in the next window.