KMAT Kerala 2019: Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern : Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2019 registration has now started from 2nd November 2018. This is the gateway for qualified candidates to seek admission in MBA courses in the state from an affiliated college or university whether it is private or government Institute. KMAT is organized by the University of Kerala twice in a year. The last date of registration for the KMAT exam (February 2019) will be on 31st January 2019. The exam is going to be started from 17th February 2019. The candidates who are interested to participate can apply through application forms which are available on the official website kmatkerala.in
KMAT Kerala 2019 Applicarion Form
KMAT 2019 Important dates:
Application form start Date: 2nd November 2018
Application form last date: 31st January 2019
Downloading admit cards: last week of 2019, January
KMAT 2019 Exam date: 17th February, 2019
Releasing Answer Keys: 1st week of January
Declaration of result: Third week of February 2019.
KMAT 2019 Registration
Follow the steps carefully for successfully registering for KMAT 2019
- Firstly, go to the official website kmatkerala.in
- On the home screen you will be asked your details; fill your personal details and click on the submit button.
- You will then get a unique application number along with the password, take the print out or just Note it down for further use.
- A page will open up after you visit the homepage of the official website and log in by using your application number and password which was allotted to you earlier.
- You will be asked some other details so fill all the necessary details and press on the save and continue button.
- You will then enter in new page for online payment. Choose the payment option ‘payment of fees’ and then click on ‘Proceed’. Print the receipt for further step.
- Now you have to upload your photograph and signature. So, just Click on submit and move forward to the next step.
- You are also required to select your exam center so you have to fill up to 3 examination centers. After filling, click on the submit button.
- Then you will reach on a profile verification window, give your correct details and finally the registration will be completed, for further use you can take out the print out.
Eligibility criteria for KMAT 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years duration or Master’s degree examination of any recognized education body or institutions with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate .The minimum marks for SC/ST candidate is 45%.
- Candidates who are also in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible for KMAT 2019.
- Candidates must carry a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have Mathematics subject at his/ her 12th or at graduation level.
Examination Fee for KMAT 2019
Application fee for General candidates: Rs 1000
Application fee for SC/ST candidates: Rs 750
The fee should be submitted through online mode only via net banking, credit card, debit card etc.
The mode of examination will be offline, there will be total number of 180 questions which are objective type and comprised of 4 sections such as English Language Usage and Reading (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude(50 marks) , Date Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning (40 marks) , General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario (40 marks). There will be no negative marking and each correct answer will allot you 4 marks.